First File

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

First File

Postby ptnt » January 22nd, 2013, 3:33 pm

I transcribed MacGyver's file (Curse Hormone Change with a Twist) and made a female voice version and added a few effects and some atmospheric music for the body part. I was hoping if anyone was interested that you could let me know what you think. I would also be open to maybe taking requests if you liked what I did with this one.

Link:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6155/Curse-Hormone-Change-With-A-Twist-%28Female-Voice%29.php

Description

"I transcribed MacGuyver's file and made a version with a female voice and a few effects. Here is his description: "WARNING! THIS FILE IS PERMANENT, MAKE SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU LISTEN TO THIS FILE!! This file will cause a hromone change that may be irreversable. The change will be through aromatization and may cause your entire body to change shape to that of a woman, hips, butt, breasts, and the hair on your scalp may grow. This file may become addictive and near impossible to stop listening to. This file also uses my elevator induction and a deepener to get you deeply into trance. Your cock and balls may even shrink. After just the first listen, there may be no turning back. You have been warned!"rnrnHope you enjoy."
ptnt

Postby kslava » January 24th, 2013, 12:14 am

Sounds fascinating and I'd give it a listen to offer feedback, but I don't have access to premium files... :?
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ptnt » January 24th, 2013, 12:53 am

kslava wrote:Sounds fascinating and I'd give it a listen to offer feedback, but I don't have access to premium files... :?

Pm me your email if you like and I'll email it to you.
ptnt

Return to Feminizations Forum