Sissy to be needs some help<3

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy to be needs some help<3

Postby Ashley_H » January 11th, 2013, 3:06 pm

So imma start ordering new lovely sissy clothes for the very first time!
I'm super excited! but i do wonder what I should think of when I order said clothes, I want my clitty to make a nice and visable bulge though~

I'm roughly 178cm high and weight about 72kg so i could use going down a few kg's~ but with those measurements, what kind of sizes should I look for?~

as for those who might be curious getting to know me, do send me a pm <3 i'd happily answer them!
Ashley_H
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » January 11th, 2013, 8:24 pm

First of all, buy a corset. If you're a guy who's just getting into women's clothes, you probably have, relative to a woman of similar weight, a larger waist and smaller breasts/hips. Any sort of shapewear that changes that would help you go down a size or two. In addition, corsets tend to be rather feminine and come in all sorts of potentially appealing colors and fabrics. The good ones are rather expensive, though, so if you're thinking about dieting, do that first before buying anything expensive.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ashley_H » January 11th, 2013, 11:36 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:First of all, buy a corset. If you're a guy who's just getting into women's clothes, you probably have, relative to a woman of similar weight, a larger waist and smaller breasts/hips. Any sort of shapewear that changes that would help you go down a size or two. In addition, corsets tend to be rather feminine and come in all sorts of potentially appealing colors and fabrics. The good ones are rather expensive, though, so if you're thinking about dieting, do that first before buying anything expensive.

Got it! and any fabric that would be recommended? I found did a cheaper corset for around 20 usd from a cheaper site but i doubt it will hold up in the end~

I know it's a silly question, but is it impossible to focus the weight gain to different areas on a males body? namely the hips and rump~
Ashley_H
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » January 13th, 2013, 1:55 pm

From what I've read, you need female hormones to reliably gain fat in female areas. The body burns fat from anywhere, but only deposits it in certain areas.

When it comes to corsets, the expensive ones appear to be the ones with particularly robust underconstruction. In the deep past this meant bones; in the present it apparently means steel. The more expensive corsets apparently have to take a great deal of stress; cheaper ones won't have the boning, and will cost less but not slim you down as much. Needless to say, I'm really not a lingerie expert, but if you want to wear female clothing, generally making your body more feminine in its proportions will increase the variety and "sexiness" of what you can wear.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ashley_H » January 24th, 2013, 12:55 pm

To my surprize the corset i got had steel bones in it! so it's quite nice for the pricetag*giggle* I love it!~ I feel femenine already, but I do wonder!

How long should one wear a corset? how many hours and how many times per week? watcha guys think?
Ashley_H
Regular
Regular

Postby AndreaN » January 25th, 2013, 5:04 am

Hi Ashley_H,

How long should one wear a corset? how many hours and how many times per week? watcha guys think?

I'm no expert but it depends on what you want from a corset. If you want to temporarily take 2 inches of your waistline then just put it on and pull it tight whenever you want.

If you want permanent change, or at least semi-permanent change, i would look up tight-lacing. This is where you wear it as close to 24/7 as you can. You can go as small wasted as you want with tight-lacing, but its hard to get used to, and at the extreme can cause health problems. I'm trying to get a 30 down to a 27.
AndreaN

Return to Feminizations Forum