Sissy Name help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy Name help

Postby Plaat » January 22nd, 2013, 11:41 pm

over the years, I've listened to many files which talk of sissy or feminine names, but whatever name I pick for myself I change my mind or don't stick to it. An idea; In the spirit of submission, I think it might be best to let the community pick out a name for me to use when trancing and responding. Just list them and I'll pick the one I like, or posters could come to a consensus. I can also add a poll later once I have 4 options. For a start, my (male) name is dan, but I want to avoid femme versions of it. I actually have trans friends and I don't feel comfortable doing what they do, (I joked about it, they didn't like it).
If people know how to change your username without making a new account, I'll work it in in a new front name. Plaat is not working and it was a mistake to use it. Thanks for the help!
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » January 24th, 2013, 12:12 am

More information on your personality, astrology, or what have you would help in name choosing.

Just to throw out something, when I think of Dan, I think of the name Diana, Roman Goddess of the hunt. But for a feminine sub name, you can't take a Goddess's name. So instead, I looked at the muses. Erato (muse of love poetry) is too overt, but the instrument she plays is called a kithara.

So how about kithara? Or kara for short? Or maybe kai or kia?
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maverika » January 27th, 2013, 7:29 am

Okay... so I wanted to ask, please dont be offended,.
I'm guessing you've used curse stroke sissy right? What happened to the name from that? It' comes directly from the subcon, and is usually fairly apt.

I'll give you my experience, i used the female voice version, and on first listen, i didnt know that it did this, so when the hypno-voice asked me to think of my sissy name, i blurted it out, even as my conscious mind was trying to think of a name!

I have to say, I was not impressed, not the first name i would chosen! and i have no idea why either!(so unimpressed it almost jogged me out of my trance!)

But, after having messed around with a few files(homemade) that i made to reinforce and enhance other files, using my sissy name (to directly address my subcon!) i'm now, 3 weeks on, quite happy with it! I even started imaging a tattoo on my lower back with a pink heart, tribal flicks and her name in italics all over it! and I hate those kind of tattoos!!!!

So perhaps give it another go, or find a hypno file that lets you pull it out, perhaps just go under, and say aloud 'what is my sissy/bimbo/sexy/girly/ name?' and a reply will come?!

If you still want help picking a name, I dont know why, but you seem like a Ria, or an Alice, I think the poll is a good idea! :)

M~

PS Yes, my name, its a boring western-christian name, like emma/claire/louise/joanne...but it works.
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » January 27th, 2013, 10:11 am

maverika wrote:Okay... so I wanted to ask, please dont be offended,.
I'm guessing you've used curse stroke sissy right? What happened to the name from that? It' comes directly from the subcon, and is usually fairly apt.

I'll give you my experience, i used the female voice version, and on first listen, i didnt know that it did this, so when the hypno-voice asked me to think of my sissy name, i blurted it out, even as my conscious mind was trying to think of a name!

I have to say, I was not impressed, not the first name i would chosen! and i have no idea why either!(so unimpressed it almost jogged me out of my trance!)

But, after having messed around with a few files(homemade) that i made to reinforce and enhance other files, using my sissy name (to directly address my subcon!) i'm now, 3 weeks on, quite happy with it! I even started imaging a tattoo on my lower back with a pink heart, tribal flicks and her name in italics all over it! and I hate those kind of tattoos!!!!

So perhaps give it another go, or find a hypno file that lets you pull it out, perhaps just go under, and say aloud 'what is my sissy/bimbo/sexy/girly/ name?' and a reply will come?!

If you still want help picking a name, I dont know why, but you seem like a Ria, or an Alice, I think the poll is a good idea! :)

M~

PS Yes, my name, its a boring western-christian name, like emma/claire/louise/joanne...but it works.

I am amaze at how easily you can trance i have tried that girls name file and got nothing at all will anyway your new name is ophraten
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby maverika » January 27th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Tangy wrote:
maverika wrote:Okay... so I wanted to ask, please dont be offended,.

M~

I am amaze at how easily you can trance i have tried that girls name file and got nothing at all will anyway your new name is ophraten

None of the files WITH inductions work for me, i use 'aural sedation' and 'learning to listen' then jump to the mp3 in the playlist i want to use... i need a few more inducers though, i'm currently trying to build a hypnotrigger to put me under with a certain phrase, it's semi working, needs to be reinforced! ;)

M~
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » January 27th, 2013, 9:13 pm

:cry: Boring?? :cry:

I like my name...

6 letters, 2 syllables and 3 vowels..
There is no way that that could EVER be considered boring..

But now that I've said that.... Your right...

Boring, boring, Boring.

But i like it.. :D

Joanne xx

P.S. Platt has been quite an inspiration to many of us here on WMM.
Personally I think that she should pick a first name from a woman/T-girl who provides inspiration for her.
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby maverika » January 28th, 2013, 2:07 pm

radar wrote::cry: Boring?? :cry:

I like my name...

6 letters, 2 syllables and 3 vowels..
There is no way that that could EVER be considered boring..

But now that I've said that.... Your right...

Boring, boring, Boring.

But i like it.. :D

Joanne xx

P.S. Platt has been quite an inspiration to many of us here on WMM.
Personally I think that she should pick a first name from a woman/T-girl who provides inspiration for her.

LOL! oooopsy!Did your subcon pick your name Joanne? :oops:

My, *ahem* chosen name is a bit more exotic, i use it while gaming and for fake accounts etc. I just cant believe that...my subcon...picked...
*deathly silence*

Elizabeth.

Yes, and I have no idea why! :?

In case your wondering, Maverika is a 'guy' name i use for gaming etc, I had no idea this was all gone end up like this....

Mx
maverika
Regular
Regular

hmmm

Postby Plaat » January 28th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Me; an inspiration? I never would have guesses, I did notice you changed your pic Jo, though I wanted to avoid taking a name that's out there, that's why I asked silly! But again I'd be hard pressed to decide. But good choices is what I got here...I'll wait for any more , but Alice, Kara and Ria are the running, by the way Liz: is Ria Rye+a, or Ree+a?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: hmmm

Postby maverika » January 29th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Plaat wrote:Me; an inspiration? I never would have guesses, I did notice you changed your pic Jo, though I wanted to avoid taking a name that's out there, that's why I asked silly! But again I'd be hard pressed to decide. But good choices is what I got here...I'll wait for any more , but Alice, Kara and Ria are the running, by the way Liz: is Ria Rye+a, or Ree+a?

Ree+a! :)

Like Gloria... I guess 'Ree+yah!' if you prefer! ;)

Mx
maverika
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum