Mixture of two files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mixture of two files

Postby ridd » February 5th, 2013, 6:13 am

In the success stories forum I saw the massive thread regarding success of Curse of Shrinking Weenie.
Now I am intrigued by two facts...
1.The penis size became smaller in most of the subjects so most probably they is not lying.It is accompanied by shrinking ball size.Ejaculation of clear fluid points out ball size probably did go smaller.
2.Massive drop of testosterone.
Now these two facts are boon to any sissy,cd,M2f trans people.
Again there was another thread(actually threads & posts) where excessive use of Curse Hormone change overtime did result in slightly feminine physical properties.
What if someone listens two files together?
Can drop of testosterone be compensated by rising Estrogen level?
I am not talking about penis turning vagina.....I am looking for more realistic results like shrinking of balls and penis,Slowdown of hair loss,clear skin,fat redistribution etc?
What do u guys think?

What I generally do or probably going to do with these two files is put one track in one ear,another in another ear and binaural beats in between with the help of Audacity or Audition ,Mostly I used Hemi Sync.10 minutes into the file ,I am in another world.Just a suggestion.
ridd

Return to Feminizations Forum