To be a woman

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

To be a woman

Postby Kamil » November 10th, 2013, 8:44 am

I wanted to call for help, I have always wanted to be a woman, for two months I am determined, I already tried of a few sessions, but alone no longer I know whether it simply from desire seems to me that changes are happening whether really are occurring.
I wanted to ask effects I want which for somebody to show me some session which really is acting,:
Very much I won't be writing at length, but I will say in prost embracing everything what I mean {mind, body, shape/appearance, organism, likings... truly women's} in prost saying Just as I was born a woman, not a man, fully true-born woman, fully true-born woman. Fully true-born transformation from the man into the woman, without aspects of the control, bimbo..., only fully true-born woman {even with the possibility of getting pregnant and giving birth, breast-feed ...}.Not an illusion, but real changes in the real world real full changes, not sisi, not shemale Just as I was born a woman, not a man, fully true-born woman with women's reproductive organs, the women's bosom, and all the rest of the feminine, entirely without male aspects, behavior ... , fully true-born woman feminine aspects, behaviour, mind, likings, appearance/shapes, with feminine worries {as for example an appearance, clothes, ...}, women's hair, women's voice {smaller Adam's apple like at women} ... and all the rest of the feminine

Will somebody help me?, Please

I apologise for my bad English but is writing through translaor
Kamil

Return to Feminizations Forum