feminization punishment or reward?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

feminization punishment or reward?

Postby shanon » January 19th, 2014, 4:14 am

I say reward! How could being female be a punishment? Women rock!your mileage may differ , thoughts anyone ?
shanon

its no piece o'cake

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 19th, 2014, 4:29 pm

being a female is not all its cracked up to be ;) trust me.

you get "that time" of the month. often bloated,cranky and bleeding. tender in breasts and such. moody so on so forth.

we are emotional. tearing up at commercials (some of us). our wants and desires differ mostly from man's. we have to wear makeup to hide our imperfections etc. its no glory trip.

though it does have its good points too. let me see....... (wait for it)

Best Regards.
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » January 19th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. It's not.

However, there is such a thing as male privilege. If I still had the advantages of that, I might be able to afford the surgeries I need... :(
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Fem Fun?

Postby Misterbradd » March 4th, 2014, 8:35 pm

I say it's both. It is fun to be hypnotized, transformed feminine. Being someone else completely. But, when it starts to change you and goes beyond fun hypno, and gets in the way of life (i.e. marriage and such) punishment. That being said, some of my favorite hypno is being transformed feminine.
Misterbradd
Regular
Regular

Both if done right!

Postby GoddessVsPet » April 21st, 2014, 12:09 pm

In my situation being feminized was a punishment for wanting to be cuckolded by my wife. Nothing but years of commands and subliminals to make me fully bisexual and be able to commanded to not get erect until given permission has become permanent. No hormones or permanent erectile dysfunction. Only by command by my Wife/Goddess or her boyfriend am I or will I dress in woman's clothing and adopt a female personality.
At the same time that this was delivered as a punishment it has become a reward when I follow commands. My wife and I, one weekend a month and for no more than a month and a half consecutively, get to enjoy each others extreme fetish's by bringing in another man, denying me more than oral service to her while they have sex and being his maid/servant/second girlfriend.
Outside of those times, I am her husband, she does not take away from my manhood nor belittle me in a negative way and we enjoy our passion for each other in all ways.
If it is done totally against ones will, in a way to harm someone or in retaliation... then yes it is very wrong and unforgivable. Yet if all parties agree and enjoy... then it can strengthen a person and a relationship.
GoddessVsPet

Return to Feminizations Forum