New sissy looking for guidance

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New sissy looking for guidance

Postby subiecta » May 11th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Hello,
im a unexperienced sub with an interest on feminization.
I havent have a Master/Mistress before, and I would like someone to help me explore and travel this path. Im not into being a bimbo, but I would like to explore any other type of feminization you want me to try.
Please Pm me if you are interested, i will give you more deatails there.

Thank you for reading ;)
subiecta

Postby OxyFemboi » May 12th, 2014, 12:32 am

subjecta wrote:
m a unexperienced sub with an interest on feminization.
I havent have a Master/Mistress before, and I would like someone to help me explore and travel this path. Im not into being a bimbo, but I would like to explore any other type of feminization you want me to try.

I recommend ViVe's file Feminine Conditioning. It can be downloaded free from ViVe's website: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

The description (edited a bit):

This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file. First of all, it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviors you will adopt. The behaviors you consider masculine and feminine are already in your mind. The file uses whatever behaviors you consider feminine and make it more attractive. When you do these feminine behaviors, the file conditions you subtly to display this behavior more frequently. Similarly, the file conditions you to display masculine behaviors less frequently. The changes happen gradually over the coming weeks and months. As it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it. You only realize in hindsight how much you have changed. It makes every behavior feel very good and natural and thereby free of any guilt! So if you boil it down, it will change you into the perfect image of the girl in your mind. Use headphones!

In other words, this file takes the behaviors you consider feminine and encourages you to display them. Likewise, it takes the behaviors you consider masculine and discourages their usage. So you eventually turn into your ideal feminine image. Not someone else's image ... yours :-D
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Feminizations Forum