Diary of a Shemale Bimbo in Training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diary of a Shemale Bimbo in Training

Postby THEVEIL » June 7th, 2014, 4:41 pm

hehe, hi WMM! i just started my training to become a slutty shemale today, and i intend to keep posting my progress here with every session i am taking!

my main goal is to, obviously, become a shemale bimbo. and when i say shemale, i mean mentally, and eventually physically too! but baby steps right? anyway, my master has been very nice so far, and has even started draining my intelligence and stuff. took a bit of trance training to start, but ive been taking it in pretty fast, hehe!

so its been pretty nice so far, and ive been totally masturbating as im typing too! just the thought of my next session really gets me excited~ so that covers my first session! i'll post again as soon as possible, thanks <3

oh, and also, feel free to talk to me on skype, I am always eager to meet others~

:P
THEVEIL

Postby THEVEIL » June 8th, 2014, 5:13 pm

alright, so i had my 2nd session today! it was super fun! now i am like completely enslaved and i looove it <3

its a lil harder to think and stuff, but its cuz i just got back from the session suuuuuper horny. so i have to play with my ass and stuff to cum! it might take a bit, but it feels super good so its ok <3

mmm cant wait for the real fun! ill post more next session!
THEVEIL

Postby Ispy » June 29th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Whos your master i'm kind of interested in speaking with him
Ispy

Postby amanduh » August 22nd, 2014, 8:08 am

You lucky thing. Xxx
amanduh
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » August 22nd, 2014, 10:19 am

Yeah! I'd love to know who the master is too!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum