Sissy fantasy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy fantasy

Postby amycdsmith » July 29th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Hi there, I'm looking to be hypnotized into a sissy. Possibly by somebody? Telling me what to do?
I have been dressing up now for around 9/10 years and have been wanting to take things further for a long time now.
I've never done any hypnosis before but want to make myself more feminine and eliminate any fears I may have.
Any help anyone could provide will be appreciated.
amycdsmith

Postby amycdsmith » August 8th, 2014, 11:59 am

Can anyone recommend any files for me to start with? To feminise me and make more susceptible to your commands?
amycdsmith

Postby transformed » August 9th, 2014, 6:20 am

Can anyone recommend any files for me to start with? To feminise me and make more susceptible to your commands?

Any of the feminizing files on this site should have a good effect if you can trance well. A good file for trance is MajorPixels "Trancer" and then you could follow up with Goddess Gracie's "Bimbo Blessing" if you want the sissy route and/or "Feminine Conditioning" by ViVe for an excellent conditioning file.

I've also had good effects from "Feminine Brainwashing 2" by dooper and others but you just have to give them a listen and see which one resonates best for you. It's best if you focus in on what type of feminization you want, i.e. sissification, shemale, bimbo etc. and then center on that first for at least a couple of months and then branch out from there if you like.

Good Luck!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum