Homemade X Ray Machine

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Homemade X Ray Machine

Postby kslava » April 4th, 2015, 3:17 am

Hour long bimbo oriented loop: https://soundcloud.com/homemadexraymachine/hour-long-mp3

Watch out! This one is ADDICTIVE. Trust me, I've been listening to files for over a decade. This one has a real punch and keeps you tethered. I'm using it in conjunction with Goddess Gracie's "Acceptance" and Mistress Candice's "Bimbotized."

Totally lost my mind tonight, and I'm horny as all get out... Can't sleep I'm so horny. Not sure what to do... Still planning on going out dancing tomorrow night, but I need sleep... We'll see what I can manage. <3
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Optimal1973 » April 9th, 2015, 7:10 pm

I can second that!

I caught myself chanting along (First time I did that, ever!) after about six minutes and forced myself to bail out. I have a feeling my brain would end up nothing but fluffy, pink cotton candy if I listened for a whole hour.

(Though I'm getting kinda turned on by that idea....aftereffect, maybe?)
Optimal1973

Postby kslava » April 10th, 2015, 8:01 am

Optimal1973 wrote:I can second that!

I caught myself chanting along (First time I did that, ever!) after about six minutes and forced myself to bail out. I have a feeling my brain would end up nothing but fluffy, pink cotton candy if I listened for a whole hour.

(Though I'm getting kinda turned on by that idea....aftereffect, maybe?)
Yes, this file is "one of the ones." I actually did listen to it for the whole hour last weekend, and didn't stop there. I think I went through it about 1.7 times (finally Soundcloud got a loop button). I think the only reason I was able to escape it was that I had to go to the bathroom.

I listened to it again this morning, thinking it would just be a short 10 minutes or so. Instead, it was this half hour battle where I was really losing my mind, and eventually I male orgasmed (which I've lately been promising myself to stop doing, because female orgasm is WAY better, and I'm tired of getting hard ever again). But the male orgasm was the only way to get out it. Luckily, it still gets me hard losing my mind. But I guarantee you, if someone had me chained up in their dungeon, and forced these headphones on me for more than two hours, I'd probably full on BREAK. This is a file that, as I imagine it could genuinely break my mind and will.

Scary... and exhilirating, hehe. Thinking of giggling... makes my mind empty. My empty mind makes me giggle... ohhhh... ecstasy.

Okay, okay... gotta pull away from this, at least for the rest of the day. Whew...
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum