Interesting

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Interesting

Postby Guest » April 14th, 2005, 1:34 pm

I find physical change Male to female pretty interesting.....i myself wish i was female, but im just not one to get hypnotized. Anyone able to change themeselves??

Postby sandy82 » April 17th, 2005, 10:25 am

Repetition of a pleasant message in a relaxing atmosphere when the mind is focused....call it what you will. Millions and millions are spent every day on a broader but considerably less intense process. It's called television advertising. Hypnosis is deeper, voluntary, and considerably less hazardous to one's finances. :-)

As for changing oneself, an enhanced--or newly realized--wish or desire is itself a change. It is often a first step.

If you're interested in M2F changes, no problem there! Lots of people are. This is a great place to try out hypnotism. No pressure, and EMG is a talented and interested guy.

I'm new here, but so far nobody has tried to sell me a 10-mpg SUV!
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby jodysub » April 21st, 2005, 10:15 am

It is a state of mind. Your male body produces some h mones for you to be male. You can control some of that if you understand enough about your own body. You can make some things happen, if hypnotized or not. It depends on how bad you want it and if you are willing to learn how to make your involentary actions become slightly controlable. It is not like felexing an arm, because they are organs that are not quite the same. Through trance you can tell your body that it needs to make more of x to make the results you want to happen.

I have been doing this through self trance and have shifted some of the fat to my breast, I think I have managed to adjust some of my H mones some to help with that. Now I just started two curse files to see if they will help with that. My nipples are more sensitive than they were, but I know they have been getting harder and more often in my sleep and when awake. This could count for that, but I did not do that until after listing to the files so it is a result of the files.

Now having a male sex organ become a female sex organ I think would be outside realistic expectations. It could be possable if you had enough time and knew enough aobu how your own cells work. You would likely be dead before it finished LOL.

Now to use the files and to learn to accept yourself and then have the Drs assist in the change is possable. You could help redistrubte the fat, and your manners... with the aid of files.

But hey what do I know, I am somewhere between a CD and a TS. I do not know how far things will go until I get there.

Hugs Kim Lynn
jodysub

Postby dark_wolf49 » May 4th, 2005, 1:34 am

I've been listening to the breast growth and hormon changes for quite awhile (a few months) and I can see a diffence in my breasts . I can wear a 38 bra ,but now it seems like it is too small for me now. I have a 40 b bra that I am gonna see if it fits the way it suppose to. if not , I guess I'll have to find one that does .
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jodysub » May 8th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Last night I listened to the nipple enlargement curse. First I had worn a bra all day, out to stores and taking and picking up one of my sons from a B Day party. I went to bed and hard asleep without listening to any files. I woke up and it was one of those times when I knew I was not going back to sleep soon. I played the first file on the CD I had made. I went into trance a little different this time. I got turned on a little. Then as the file continued it got worse and worse. I came out of trance just before the wakeing count started. I was breating heavy and so turned on it took everything I had not to attack my wife. That is never a good way to wake her up. I do know my nipples are more sensitive today, of course I am wearing a bra again all day so far. Just where the nipples touch the bra it is great. Any movement no matter how slight drives me wild. Pleasure and torcher all at the same time. I love it. Hugs Kim L
jodysub

Re: Interesting

Postby VeryGnawty » July 9th, 2005, 9:30 am

Guest wrote:I find physical change Male to female pretty interesting.....i myself wish i was female, but im just not one to get hypnotized. Anyone able to change themeselves??

I use a meditation technique which is vastly different than EMG's style. Although technically it is still hypnosis. I'm working on getting it cleaned up in some kind of presentable form so I can post it.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum