limp clitty success? any advice?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

limp clitty success? any advice?

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 17th, 2015, 9:17 pm

last night after getting back into hypno i finally had a nice full night of actually getting into trance/successful hypno. i mainly listened to all of goddess gracies stuff like logic of limp and some other bimbo and sissy files. well i can deff say the limp clitty files have finally worked. i can only get about a 25% erection now. i am happy to see success with it, idk its bitter sweet. i could pull away and probably revert to normal but now i am addicted to the limp clitty files and the idea of being permanently limp. any advice? what should i do?

oh and omaygod! today i have been craving dick so bad! went to the gay bar looking all cute and got a number :oops:

this is a repost of mine from the success form, just trying to get into a conversation about hypno/feminization with you guy. lmk if one should be deleted.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Re: limp clitty success? any advice?

Postby Tangy » August 23rd, 2015, 10:49 pm

jessbabyxoxo31 wrote:last night after getting back into hypno i finally had a nice full night of actually getting into trance/successful hypno. i mainly listened to all of goddess gracies stuff like logic of limp and some other bimbo and sissy files. well i can deff say the limp clitty files have finally worked. i can only get about a 25% erection now. i am happy to see success with it, idk its bitter sweet. i could pull away and probably revert to normal but now i am addicted to the limp clitty files and the idea of being permanently limp. any advice? what should i do?

oh and omaygod! today i have been craving dick so bad! went to the gay bar looking all cute and got a number :oops:

this is a repost of mine from the success form, just trying to get into a conversation about hypno/feminization with you guy. lmk if one should be deleted.

Hay Sissy this is Tangy getting around hu jealous of you Biiiitch you go girl catching just turned into a girl woke up huuu?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

i wishh

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 25th, 2015, 1:33 pm

i wish i just got turned into a girl lol
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby lego » August 28th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Seriously, am I not the only one around here who doesn't understand Tangy at all. Truly a warped mind?
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 28th, 2015, 7:28 pm

lego wrote:Seriously, am I not the only one around here who doesn't understand Tangy at all. Truly a warped mind?

I'm of the belief that Tangy is the alter ego of EMG. Created in a tragic hypnosis accident.
diode168
Guru
Guru

I qgree

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 29th, 2015, 3:49 pm

I cant really understand tangy at all either.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum