newfemale file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

newfemale file

Postby kassy » December 20th, 2005, 6:40 pm

somebody know what happen with this file wich all discuss in the topic of Femenization Picture with Files :roll:
kassy

Postby kassy » December 20th, 2005, 7:05 pm

if you don't remember the file was in this site www.hypnonet.net for a while but nobody knows where could we find it, and others said that the file was on www.mzsharlenetranzrealm.com
kassy

Postby mr_pink » December 20th, 2005, 7:40 pm

It's possible to make your own. I couldn't find subviewer anywhere, so I used globfx. The only problem is that globfx is trial only, but you can insert words inbetween pictures, and even between film frames that last only 0.001 seconds at the most extreme if I recall correctly (haven't used it in a while). It's a bit fiddly, but worth playing around with until you get it right.

edit -

linkage: hxxp: //www. globfx.com/products/composer/

edit no.2 -

Actually, I've discovered that on emule, you can get a patch for Globfx which turns it from the trial into the full version. I think this is an absolute disgrace, and would never condone the downloading of such software. Shame on the people who write these programs.
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum