Feminization Pictures with Files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby griever » June 21st, 2006, 8:14 am

Your english is fine :), but I can´t send the files without an email address.
I can send Gmail invites also but I need an email address for those too. (Gmail has almost 3gb of inbox space and 10mb limit attachments)
griever

Postby bobby12005 » June 25th, 2006, 7:54 am

does anyone know if there is a flash that helps promote or cause breast growth, i've seen ones that helps with the desire for breast growth ( ive got plenty of that ) but not physical change
bobby12005

Postby Michal » June 25th, 2006, 3:57 pm

MRV35 wrote:I just want to make a correction to my previous statement. I checked the newfemale.swf file and that does not have any pictures referring to cock addiction so maybe this one is ok. I right clicked on the file and unchecked play and then continually righ clicked on the pictures and clicked on forward. This is a good way for anyone to examine these files prior to use. That way you can prevent unwanted results.

Thanks, Monica/Avatar:

I looked for the site newfemale.swf--wasn't there. I guess that's not the entire url. Do you have urls for any good pix to fixate on during a trance or femming session?

Many thanks

Michal
Michal

Postby Michal » June 25th, 2006, 4:34 pm

mr_pink wrote:
gail_tgirl wrote:Do the image files just stimulate a desire for change, or do they actually cause body changes like the WMM files ?

I was wondering the same thing. They do appear to be more about subservience to a mistress at Hypnonet and also would want to elicit a desire to cross-dress and become a she-male. I'm working on a .swf file which is a bit more about body transformation and feminine desire as opposed to the former 'halfway' concepts; it should take a day or two. I'll talk to EMG about getting it on here once it's done. The picture quality'll be better as well :wink: I haven't added a thumping techno beat to it, however, but EMG'll have a subliminal version of cursetotalfeminisation in the next few hours. Hopefully the two should work quite well together 8)

THANKS Mr Pink. Did you ever get the .swf done? Where can I copy it?

Michal
Michal

Postby livelonger8 » April 9th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Apologies for bumping this thread - I have found it coincidentally, and was wondering if anyone has had any success with these files.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby napras-sword » June 14th, 2010, 8:20 am

I found that these worked somewhat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04Y0lvDSNw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e4MhBlXpt4&feature=related

there was another one, will post when I find it.

griever wrote:I got the following files:

boobs2.swf
CockSuck.swf
lingerie.swf
newboobs.swf
newcock.swf
newmaid2.swf
S-GirlM.swf
tranz.swf
luvcock.swf

If anyone want one or more of those just drop or pm me you email address and I will forward.

Obs. The last 4 are greater then 5mb size so some email hosts might not be able to receive those. Check your attachment limit.

ehh, I guess I'll request these too.
I'll check the attachment limit, I have a bad history with yahoo.

oh, kinda important I have the last three.
napras-sword

Postby LIF » June 15th, 2010, 3:50 pm

some of the passwords arent working
LIF

Feminization Pictures with Files

Postby dark_wolf49 » June 18th, 2010, 6:48 am

I am sorry that some of the passwords don't work,but that is the way I had them and for shemale, i was told that there maybe a extra g or short one "s". I have to go back to group on that one to find out how it is.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zedbozo » June 28th, 2010, 5:21 pm

SYNeR wrote:check out:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/subviewer/

SubViewer is a small program I wrote designed to show subliminal messages through the use of images. It's much similar to SWF/Flashes. A tool is included so you can make your own with audio included.

On the group people have also posted their own files they've made & I'm currently working on more feminization animations myself.

There are also /subviewer2 and /subviewer3 groups now. Not a lot of new files , but you can grab the old stuff.

I've got some decent vidoes I've collected too, never saved any links though, but if you watch the subviewer group, and the *chan image boards, you'll stumble across them I'm sure.
zedbozo

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum