Recurring Dream

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Recurring Dream

Postby SissyAngie » January 17th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Hiya i was wonddering if anyone could make any sense of this dream i keep having nightly

it usually starts out as myself and my father sitting on the sofa and then i would go up stairs go into this box and pull out some makeup first its usually foundation i then take that down stairs and put it next to my father i then return upstairs for other items usually in the order of you would use them and once there all down stairs i would pick 1 up slowly walk to the mirror infront of him and put on the makeup and as i do i become more beautiful and i usually feel extremely happy and a sense of feeling right i then continue and after each item i would then pull a pose at the mirror until i finally put on some masscara and thats when i look up at the mirror and i look at my self and it looks like me but i look gorgeous literally amazing how i wish i looked lovely long hair feminine face nice big eyes pouty lips and a lovely perfect smooth face and that's when i start really posing blowing kisses and basically acting how i would act if i was my true self and i do all this under the eye of my father and the more he watches the worse i get more girly acting flirtatious and i usually feel amazing and that image of my self looks and feels like perfection and then when i reach that point i normally wake up with the image of the perfect true me in my head still and i have a deep feeling of euphoria.
SissyAngie

Postby meganox123 » January 18th, 2013, 11:09 am

well to me it just seems like you want to fulling become her and let everyone, even family, know.
meganox123
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum