First time tranced!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

First time tranced!

Postby Paula423 » February 20th, 2013, 11:15 am

So under the influence of a little marijuana I stumbeled upon the allisoninlove hypnaudio feminization version and I finally fell under trance for the whole 15 minutes and it just felt good, but didn't really feel influenced.
Then for a while I struggled with the temptation to listen to it again and to the 25 minute version.... eventually I gave in and tried and it was scary. At some point when I got really deep I felt like my hands were handcuffed and my head locked into place in a bowing down motion (i was sitting at laptop) and i literally couldn't get out of it. I was thinking hmm ok this is crazy is hould get out of this or something.. but multiple times i again thought nooo ill stay. Somehow eventually I got out of it because my neck was in so much pain from that position and the volume was at a low setting.

anyways really scary, i think im going to try trancing to something less scary now. any suggestions for harmless/safe feminizations/crossdressing but fun?
Paula423

Postby tmichellev » February 20th, 2013, 1:23 pm

try emg's fucked by a dog...that will really fuck you up, and make you want to get fucked by a dog...heeheheeee
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » February 25th, 2013, 8:22 am

Yeah, allisoninlove is one of those powerful ones that really defines "listener beware." I think cosmictrigger4's stuff is nearing upon that. Kudos to the creator, but beware. The funny thing is that the best stuff is like that. It's incredibly powerful, but so much so that you need to know if you really want to go down that path. That's where the real hypnosis lies, not just the stuff to masturbate to. It's a gradient curve.

Maybe try BecomingX's Gender Wipe?
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Paula423 » March 1st, 2013, 3:13 am

I don't really want to become a woman, I have sucessfully tranced 6 times now and the last 3 times I said I wouldn't do it again, but then it happend. I think this time I really won't listen to it again, I am fighting the idea of being actually a woman, yet like 5-10% of me already are at that stage, which needs to be fought because well, I am a man and I will never have a pussy. Sadly :(

anyways, I am looking more for files like little miss squidgy, and I will try Bimbo Blessing tonight, maybe that is exactly what I am looking for.

I am more interested in being a sissy/sucking cock/crossdressing and feminization(not fully feminized into being a woman, stuff like makeup and noticing women in different ways or even thinking a little bit like a woman is ok) I don't want something as strong as allison in love's feminization.

Any suggestions? Would be gladly appreciated. Also, do I need to listen to any files first before I listen to bimbo blessing 1&2?
Paula423

Return to Feminizations Forum