File suggestions

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

File suggestions

Postby Rebirthed » February 22nd, 2013, 7:12 pm

So I looking through the files here and I'm having a hard time trying to find the right ones for me. As a young male I want to be more feminine, in body and mind but need to sift through the more "interesting" files. I just want to think like a girl and enjoy some more feminine physical traits (Softer skin, less body hair, breasts?, less weight) but I don't want to become some kind of sexually obsessive bimbo, I don't want my penis to curl into itself, I don't want to be a slave to anyone, and I don't want to be a little girl (At least not permanently, maybe something like a fantasy). Are there any good files that can help me with these desires?
Rebirthed

Postby danny1988 » February 23rd, 2013, 5:10 am

Anything thats a trigger sounds like it would suit you, that way you can turn it off and on when you want. It is hard to find files on here that are just plain be a girl without any secondary effect like obsessive about sex or be dominated one off the top of my head is Trig Female Form but there is no mental aspect to that or there is Trig horny school girl but as the name suggests there is an erotic element to it.

But I dont know all the files on this site so there may be a trigger one that can help you :)

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Plaat » February 25th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Allison in loves files; and catgirls are general. There are pleatly of them, but sifting is the right thing to do. its long but makes finding the right files feel like a bigger deal.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SageMagnus » February 26th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Try X girl time, its a trigger file that will let you experience being a girl without having to worry about any mental effects.
SageMagnus

Postby Kimber1 » March 3rd, 2013, 8:48 am

Plaat wrote:Allison in loves files; and catgirls are general. There are pleatly of them, but sifting is the right thing to do. its long but makes finding the right files feel like a bigger deal.

That's good advice.
Kimber1

Postby gdrileyx » March 5th, 2013, 4:46 pm

All my files are for genuine transgender women, without any of the sissyfication or bimbo stuff. I suggest TG101.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum