Deprogramming,anyone with experience from mz dominica

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Deprogramming,anyone with experience from mz dominica

Postby tokian » March 9th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I have been listening to Mz Dominicas feminisation files(very good by the way).like Jessica,Satina and 10 steps to diva.And now I can not seem to reverse the effect it have had on me.It is almost impossible to get an orgasm.It feels like I have a pussy between my legs and I can get pleasure from rubbing it.But normal masturbation is almost impossible.very weak erection and almost no feeling in my penis.And I have to fantasy about beeing a female to even get an erection.Is this reversible or is it a curse or something?
tokian

Postby twich » March 9th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Just stop listening, it will eventually start to fade.
twich
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 9th, 2013, 10:58 pm

It's more than just stopping.

You've reprogrammed your inner desires, and you'll need to reprogram again. For instance... say you just stop listening and you want some sexual gratification. Well, at first it will be difficult as you now have stated, and so what will happen is you'll get "frustrated" from the inability to climax and then you will "fallback" to the feminization just to achieve orgasm. Thus continuing the cycle you wish to end.

I would suggest, and I'm by no means a PRO, along with stopping the listening and femme behaviors, find another fetish that arouses you and concentrate on that for awhile. You'll move on easier and more successfully.

HTH,
- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Second uw

Postby Plaat » March 13th, 2013, 11:18 pm

I completely second the suggestion about using another fetish, since so many files use submission I've made that may fall back so no matter what I can get aroused; even with real people i just think about "giving in the them" and it overrides any other programming. Stop the fem, turn up other kinds of files, especially ones which are directed at men, (blow up Bobby, robot files) after a few listens and a week away from femme files, your dick will feel like new. So to speak.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » March 16th, 2013, 3:17 pm

If you have trouble with stimulating yourself to reach orgasm, you might want to look for some sort of hands-free orgasm file. They're a dime a dozen, and you can probably find quite a few good ones for any sort of stimulation/role/etc. It'd also potentially serve as a useful safety net for avoiding the problem you mention.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Question about the MzD files

Postby jasmine_muzee » March 31st, 2013, 8:59 am

I've been curious about the 10 Steps to Diva file. what all does it do and is it worth me buying? I tried her free Jessica file, but didn't seem to get much out of it.
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Return to Feminizations Forum