Becoming Bimbo

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Becoming Bimbo

Postby semba » October 18th, 2013, 11:46 pm

This slut had such a wonderful hypnotic session with Mistress Surrender last night this girl became a real bimbo slut. After being induced into trance slut was instructed to behave like a bimbo slut. I had such a craving for boys, wanting to suck big cocks and to be covered in cum. slut was asked to describe how she was dressed as a bimbo and it was in suspender belt, stockings, tight short skirt, blouse half undone her bra showing and long blonde hair. slut wanted, needed to be on her knees dressed like this surrounded by hard throbbing cocks, sucking and pleasing them. I had no idea Mistress Surrender would bring out such a dirty cock loving bimbo in this girl and this bimbo loves it.
semba

Re: Becoming Bimbo

Postby obey_evolution » October 27th, 2013, 9:37 pm

semba wrote:This slut had such a wonderful hypnotic session with Mistress Surrender last night this girl became a real bimbo slut. After being induced into trance slut was instructed to behave like a bimbo slut. I had such a craving for boys, wanting to suck big cocks and to be covered in cum. slut was asked to describe how she was dressed as a bimbo and it was in suspender belt, stockings, tight short skirt, blouse half undone her bra showing and long blonde hair. slut wanted, needed to be on her knees dressed like this surrounded by hard throbbing cocks, sucking and pleasing them. I had no idea Mistress Surrender would bring out such a dirty cock loving bimbo in this girl and this bimbo loves it.

I'm assuming you tried the Bimbo Blessing MP3's before having a paid session. How big a difference is there in effectiveness and persistence after leaving trance between a looped MP3 file and a live hypnotist?
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum