breasts growth and trig female form

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

breasts growth and trig female form

Postby thongguy » January 21st, 2006, 2:22 am

i have them saved on a playlist on my windows media i have in the playlist over and over again like 32 housr worth of the files. i have felt some things with the trig female form no halucians yet but i can feel weigh on my chest and my penis does shrink the breasts growth i am not sure off though i feel that my chest is more bouncy but that cou;ld be just my emajination though.
does anyone else do this so its saved on there playlist over and over just dont want to wake up in the morning with a triple d cup lol
thongguy

Postby ZhenJi » January 25th, 2006, 6:50 pm

If it's just cycling through on a WMP playlist, are you putting yourself into trance all the time while using your computer? How does that work? Don't you have to concentrate on the files? Or are you just relying on their subliminal power, regardless of trance or concentration?
ZhenJi

files

Postby thongguy » January 26th, 2006, 7:39 pm

well there are times that il putmyself into such a trance in the first file il wake up when the playlist is over and the play list is like 3 hours long other times it will be for like 20 min
thongguy

Return to Feminizations Forum