Hello! I'm Jessica!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hello! I'm Jessica!

Postby PinkBrainedJessi » November 9th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

My name is Jessica! I'm a 22 years old Brazilian male to female transgender who just got her treatment approval letter and is about to start taking hormones!

As a woman, I've always wanted to become a big-boobed round-butted pink brained bimbo slut! I know I'm young, but I've felt so in touch with this life-style every since I discovered it that now I don't wish to live in any other way.

Thing is, I tend to think and overthink things, I'm kinda way too smart (not to brag, I just feel like I'm too smart for the kind of life-style I want) and I woory WAY TOO MUCH about things (pretty much about everything, really). So I decided to kill two birds with one stone: I get to live my fetish and at the same time, I get to enjoy life as it's meant to be (from my perspective anyway)!

Now, if you're curious, I'm tall, long black hair and dark brown eyes. My body is kinda not in shape, but I've been working on it for some time and am getting there. As bonus info, I have wide-ish hips, with thick thighs and somewhat big butt (thanks mom, thanks genetics)!
My fetishes include, but are no limited to, exhibitionism, pole dancing, multiple penetrations and cumbaths. Also, I'm not into slavery but am willing to act under a Master and even do things as long as they are within reason (also, please note that there are things I cannot do at the moment, pretty much because I don't live alone).

If you liked me, please, send me a message! We can talk over email, skype or YIM, though I'd like to get to know you better before getting into more personal ways of communicating.

Sorry about the wall of text and thanks for the attention!

Think pink and be happy!
With love, Jessica!
PinkBrainedJessi

Postby MasterJack » November 9th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Hello and welcome to warpmymind! I loved reading your story, and wish the best with your transition.

You might be interested in listening to the Cursed Force Shemale file. Even though it seems like you are becoming a transsexual, there are other suggestions in the file which may appeal to you. These are increased libido and become a slut, orgasms from anal sex, and hands free ejaculation from being fucked (which will give you a massive orgasm, and the top's loves to watch).

It will also give your confidence with your new life and transition. Though from what you've written, it already seems you are already very confident.

Whatever you choose, I welcome you to a great community

Here's the original description for the file.

This file will force you to become:

1. A Pre-op shemale, and give you the confidence to not care what people think.
2. Attraction to men, and love cock in your ass.
3. Be a shemale slut with high libido.
4. Enjoy Multiple Orgasms from Anal Sex.
5. Ejaculate hands free when being fucked in the ass.
6. Write an online journal of your transformation progress on warpmymind.com. (This doesn't force you to upload pictures.)
7. You can't stop listening to the file until you become a pre-op shemale.

You can download here:[url]http://bit.ly/updatedshemale[/url]
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PinkBrainedJessi » November 9th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Oh, wow. Thank you!

But... As much as I enjoyed the concept, I'm not becoming a woman because it's my fetish to do so. It's because I truly am one. Your file probably has the means to convince people to want to be a shemale, and that's why I won't listen to it. Sorry, but that's not what I'm after. =/
PinkBrainedJessi

Postby MasterJack » November 9th, 2014, 10:57 pm

No problem Jessica. It was just a suggestion.

I hope you enjoy being part of the WMM community. :)
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum