Sissy Self-consciousness ?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy Self-consciousness ?

Postby SissyAngie » February 20th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Is there any files that promote or create an self awareness ?
i know sissy files touch on getting the body and exercising but it never touches me , i am not over weight just have a bit of a tummy and would love a file to make me a nervous fucking wreck that is disgusted and a shamed of my self image and sorta drills into me MY NEED to exercise and eat hardly anything to achieve that ultra femmy body.. i guess as i am a dude i have never really had much Self-consciousness about my image and stuff would love to experience a female version but intensified so im upset with everything from my voice to how i walk, so i literally have no choice to change...
SissyAngie

Postby lew897 » March 6th, 2015, 2:49 pm

The way that I look at being a sissy or dressing up is expressing the best parts of being a woman. In that way the desire to be womanly is longer lasting and allows me to go forward with the ideas that I want because they are only ideas. I tend to listen to files that make it extremely easy to love women and have the ideas easily enter my mind. I mainly work on my weakness physically, which is my stomach, which is okay but Im listening to fembutt growth and it made my stomach grow a tad bit as well so I just do cross situps. Its stopped growing, while my butt has continued to grow. Im going to keep listening til it gets one inch bigger! Then Im going to start listening to a curves file on the youtube which Im hoping will help tremendously.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum