Become a female in a picture

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Become a female in a picture

Postby wkochev » May 13th, 2006, 4:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows of a file that will have someone become that person after looking at the picture. I am talking about in mund andactual body wwhere one is Cursed (I hate thate word) to change the body to look like the woman in the picture or pictures and physically become her for real. It may start out and just a fantasy but it would end in catually changeing to look exactly like her. Let me know if anyone knows of something like this. Thanks.
wkochev

Postby Jacara » May 13th, 2006, 9:02 pm

I don't think there's anything that causes anyone to either envision or actually change into a specific woman, but that wouldn't be a hard modification of an existing file if you wanted to record your own file based on an existing transformation script.

As for the concept of "curses," those are just files where there are suggestions about how you'll be "forced" to do something (even though you must be willing on some level or you wouldn't listen to the file) and there are suggestions about listening to the file regularly and not being able to un-do it (although of course you can un-do anything, nothing is permanent). Not all the transformation files are "curses", in fact I think most of them leave it up to you to decide how often you'll listen and whether you'll be able to un-do it.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRV35 » May 13th, 2006, 11:49 pm

You can also have EMG make you a file for a fee or submit it to the voting page and if it gets enough voies maybe EMG will put it out there. Good luck!!
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby wkochev » May 14th, 2006, 12:16 pm

I might look into seeing if EMG will make a file that will cause one to turn into the person in a picture. That is if he is not willing to make one based on maybe a good reaction to my post on the voting page. I am not even sure it is possible to make a file like i want that will actually work. I do hold out the hope but it just sounde so impossible. What do you all think?
wkochev

Postby Jacara » May 15th, 2006, 8:11 am

I am not even sure it is possible to make a file like i want that will actually work. I do hold out the hope but it just sounde so impossible.

Given that you want a file that causes actual physical changes, I'm not sure it's possible either... but that's been discussed to death in other threads before :P As for seeing yourself that way, that's definitely possible, at least as long as you're still in some level of trance when you look.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum