do Curses really last untill EMG takes them off?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

do Curses really last untill EMG takes them off?

Postby Sexysam » June 21st, 2006, 7:55 am

Can anyone tell me if Curse Female Whammy ever stops working?
Sexysam

Postby bobby12005 » June 21st, 2006, 6:36 pm

i used the super female whammy curse when i first discovered this site, to b honest i thought it was a bit of a joke. I stopped listening after a couple of weeks. its nearly a year on and still every time my mind wonders i find im thinking about the file and what it could do to me, i really get the urge to listen to it again from time to time but so far i haven't. just be sure its what you want before you listen just in case :)
bobby12005

Postby Blink » June 22nd, 2006, 2:37 am

Some are more receptive. Some are less.

It's the dangerousness of the thing that makes it so attractive, yes?

-- Blink

"Even a man who is pure of heart
and says his prayers by night,
can become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright." -- crazy old gypsy lady
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby starwolf » June 23rd, 2006, 10:37 am

I listened to Curse Storke Sissy A few months ago and listened for about a week about. All I did was listen to body while doing other stuff like playing pinball or solitair or read journals from this site etc. (It works better than a regular trance for me because its like confuse induction) but any way before being a sissy was just a fetish sorta thing but now i dream of being a sissy and all i did was listen for about 3,4,5 day at the most. I have also notice that whenever i cum I feel like a part of my mind leaves me that probaly the stroke sissy in effect. 8O
starwolf

Return to Feminizations Forum