Most Obsessive Curse File

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Most Obsessive Curse File

Postby Cubivore » April 12th, 2007, 8:04 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by Cubivore on December 12th, 2008, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cubivore
Regular
Regular

Postby MeMeMe » May 18th, 2007, 11:52 am

lol - I can't help you, but I found your description funny.
MeMeMe

Most Intense & Addicting?

Postby candyellison » June 21st, 2007, 2:08 am

I've tried pretty much all of them, and the actual curse file that worked the best for me was Super Female Whammy. I listened to it as much as I could for a month, and the results were a bit slow in coming, but during the fourth week, the changes started showing themselves with a vengence. I sat down on my couch to read a book one day, and found myself sitting with my legs crossed in a way that I thought my genatalia would've made impossible. I also didn't realize it at the time, but I had started to sit down to pee. The sudden onset sort of freaked me out (I was expecting a more gradual transformation), so I forced myself to stop listening to it. That was two years ago, and only in the past few months have I started listening to it again. The changes that had already happened stayed with me after I stopped using the file, though. If I wasn't paying attention, I would find myself sitting with my legs crossed in a feminine way, and my first instinct in the bathroom was to sit down to pee. Both of those suggestions never went away. So, yeah, SuperFemaleWhammy gets my vote out of all of the curse files.

Now, if by a curse you mean a file that either can't be removed, or can only be removed by the author, then I'd have to say that the most intense, effective, and shocking ones for me are the CandyCD files. I consider them curses, because of the five files in the series, only the CandyBimbo file can be removed. The others are permanent; I was listening to them at the same time as SuperFemaleWhammy, and tried to stop listening to both for awhile, and failed miserably after one week. I kicked SFW, but I just HAD to listen to the CandyCD files, if only once a week.

I started to really listen to CandyCD again a year ago, playing the file bodies on a loop on my home stereo, and also putting them on an mp3 player to listen to out of the house, and since then, they've changed me in ways that I didn't think possible!

The biggest changes that I've noticed so far:

I've gone from dressing up a couple of times a month, to stripping off my ugly man clothes as soon as I get home, and changing into Candy's soft and femme female outfits. Weekends are now spent entirely as Candy.

I used to fear going out with something small like panties under my jeans. Now I go out in public in full makeup, wig, lips/nails/etc. My voice is the only thing that keeps me from passing for now. So mostly it's to places like the gas station, atm, etc. I'm working on a more feminine voice, though, and am making steady progress on sounding more feminine.

I had considered myself to be bisexual before starting CandyCD, but thanks to the CandyCocksucker file, over the past year I've found myself attracted more and more to men. The file description says that it makes the listener "addicted to cum and anal sex", and the file does exactly that! I don't really have any desire to have sex with women now...having a man fuck me in my ass and then cum in me is the greatest sexual pleasure I have ever felt! In fact, I've had more sex with men in the past year than I've had with women in the past two years. I'd have to say that CandyCocksucker has overwhelminlgly had the biggest impact on me, just because of the simple fact that instead of thinking of myself as bi, I now refer to myself as gay.

The final way that the CandyCD files have changed me is in my choice of clothing styles...actually, Candy's choice of styles. Before the Candy files, when I did crossdress it was either a couple of items of lingerie, or maybe a casual dress. I didn't have anything slutty or trashy. Candy loves slutty and trashy...which explains the miniskirts, high heels, and tight shiny blouses hanging in my closet now! As Candy, I am a very slutty dresser. Candy has no problem leaving the apartment and walking down three flights of stairs to the car wearing a lycra miniskirt and tight top...with 4 inch heels making their damned loud clicking the whole way out to my car.

Anyway, the CandyCD series gets my vote for the most addictive and Intense femininzation files that I have listened to. Sorry for the long post...I tend to ramble.

Candy Ellison
candyellison

Postby Cubivore » June 21st, 2007, 2:35 pm

*deleted*
Cubivore
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum