GS-TrigWoman2 success ?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

GS-TrigWoman2 success ?

Postby dethral » December 1st, 2007, 10:56 pm

Has anyone had any success with this file? I'm experimenting with it and I just can't seem to get it to work.

:cry:
dethral

Postby dethral » December 13th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Well, I don't know if this is success. I've been trying this for about 2 weeks. I just listened to it again a few minuates ago. When she says that you will feel the weight of your breasts on your chest, I kind felt like I had a 10lb. sack laying on me. I'm hoping this is a step in the right direction.

Anybody else had any experiences like this?
I plan on posting more of my experiences as they come.
dethral

Postby poetzero » December 14th, 2007, 9:16 am

Although I am not using the GS-TrigWoman2 file per se, I have been listening to the TrigWoman2 file voiced by EMG for over a year and a half. During this time period, the file has gradually become more effective as the months roll by.

I may not fully hallucinate yet (mirror reflection appears softer and more feminine, especially in the face), but I am feeling the effects most dramatically insofar as I definately feel like a woman and totally believe I am one when triggered. It is just recently that the trigger is getting very intense and I'm enjoying it very much.

I find the binaural version gets me deeper. I also listen to TrainSusceptable on occasion to augment this and any other file I listen to.

Be patient and keep at it. This file takes some time. Hallucination files are amongst the most difficult to achieve total success. Best of luck.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby sailor2005 » October 17th, 2008, 8:31 am

I use this file in combination with either trigslave or bubble induction.

First I take the sub deep with the aforementioned trigger file and make suggestions that gstrigwoman2 will have a very successful result. I reinforce this with a suggestion that the sub will feel intense pleasure while listening to the file and when triggered.

It usually works. Men are so easy to feminize once they understand the pleasures of being femmed.
sailor2005

Postby MacGyver » October 27th, 2008, 10:28 pm

i gave this file a go once, first time i listened, i went so deep, it was just about scary, i felt trapped as i could not move, it was the first and only time i have been that deep, and it happened so quickly compared to other files. i remember thinking, why wont she just shut up and let me out of this trance, and the more i got worried, the deeper i went until i felt as if i were sleeping and no longer heard the voice on my mp3 player, then i woke up at the end of the file when the 'tist brings you out of trance.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum