feminizing memories

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

feminizing memories

Postby tipcy » February 19th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Are there files that will implant female memories. Particularly free ones?
tipcy

Postby FrankJ » February 21st, 2008, 8:50 am

Check out this one: http://allisoninlove.multiply.com/music/item/23/erotica_hypnosis_virtual_reality_experiences (it's free, but you need to register to listen to the file)
FrankJ

Postby tipcy » February 21st, 2008, 12:43 pm

Thank you. I have heard it and signed in to get it. I was looking for something without the sex in it.
tipcy

Postby Capt » February 21st, 2008, 5:18 pm

There's a file, I forget the name, you listen to it and dream about the day you just had but as if you were a woman. Then if you listen to it again when you wake up in the morning it replaces the actual memories with the fake ones.

There are also a few files that have replacing your old memories with female ones as part of a larger file.
Capt
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » February 22nd, 2008, 3:54 pm

Capt wrote:There's a file, I forget the name, you listen to it and dream about the day you just had but as if you were a woman. Then if you listen to it again when you wake up in the morning it replaces the actual memories with the fake ones.

There are also a few files that have replacing your old memories with female ones as part of a larger file.
the file you are referring to is FemaleDreams.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Capt » February 23rd, 2008, 2:12 am

FemaleDreams? Naw, couldn't be it, the title is way too off to be related :lol:

Yar, that's it ^^
Capt
Regular
Regular

yep

Postby tipcy » February 24th, 2008, 1:22 pm

sounds good. :wink:
tipcy

Postby Aphrodite » March 8th, 2008, 4:58 am

Yes, about this file, what about it when you don't (seem to?) dream :o
I've tried it, went to bed and.. well, had no dreams :o
Aphrodite

Postby FrankJ » March 8th, 2008, 6:48 am

Aphrodite wrote:Yes, about this file, what about it when you don't (seem to?) dream :o
I've tried it, went to bed and.. well, had no dreams :o

It can take some time (listens) before it works. And if you actually have a female dream you will not necessarily remember it. Personally, the more I think about the topic dreams and the more I think about wanting to remember them, the more likely I really remember them. So, just keep listening and keep wanting and thinking about remembering your dreams and sooner or later it will work.
FrankJ

Postby Aphrodite » March 8th, 2008, 6:56 am

Thank you! I'll just keep at it, then :)
Aphrodite

female memories

Postby sabrinaselentra » April 1st, 2008, 5:08 pm

I am new to the site but i am working on my second feminization album. I am very interested in implanting female memories in my subjects. If anyone can provide some ideas or scripts successfully used before I will happy to produce a few free mp3s. This whole thing is a research project for me. I would like to quit my job and start up my own web business. Providing quality feminization hypnosis and herbal feminization products. Wish me luck!
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

your albums

Postby tipcy » April 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

Where can one find out about your first album?
tipcy

RE: album 1 "Serenity"

Postby sabrinaselentra » April 3rd, 2008, 5:52 pm

RE: Serenity Album One 6 tracks about 20 minutes each. (Unforced Feminization)

This was not done for commercial distribution. I did it for a client. She has agreed that I can share it for free though on a case by case bases. As sort of a demo. That's what got me started thinking about producing some more CDs. So I started the one I am working on now. Its more of a fun thing. The Serenity series was made for Bree and she suggested certain things she wanted and I would add them to the script. She had good results. The thing is the name Bree which she picked is the First trigger, yep its her first name. So if you use this CD you might end up thinking your name is Bree. Plus I used some of the personal imagery she told me about in session. If you would like it get me on yahoo messenger. or email sabrinaselentra@yahoo.com. I am also working on some new subliminals to add to it and the right binaural tone. Since I have another Job as a part time assistant to the editor/webmistress. I don't have the time to get this stuff produced really fast.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum