proof

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

proof

Postby babyalecjensen » May 8th, 2008, 5:21 pm

pretty simple i would love to see some pics of your progress i.e small penises large breasts round hips and butts im sorry to say but im a little bit of a skeptic when it comes to physical changes and would love to see progress so i would feel more confident starting my own regime
babyalecjensen

Postby jooli » May 9th, 2008, 2:45 am

I have to say I'm equally sceptical of claimed changes like breast growth and body hair loss. I dearly wish it was possible, but all my progress with these has been through hormones & electrolysis. (And no, you don't get to see proof... not yet anyway).

I tried hypnosis with as open a mind as I was able but didn't achieve any of the physical results I wanted. I'm now looking to it to help me with behavioural changes and confidence - a more realistic expectation.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » May 9th, 2008, 2:52 am

I've been experimenting with "non-physical" methods of gender transformation for years with next to nothing for lasting results.

I think transformation through hypnosis is possible, but extremely unlikely. We really need to look more at the physical aspect of the body and what affects it. I've been looking more into things like diet recently, as well as other leads which might make transformation possible without taking hormones.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

results

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 9th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Hypnosis will get you into the right frame of mind on the spiritual plane to make real changes here in the physical. In the end though for real changes in this world you have to act in this world. I am recommending a nice herbal regimen to enhance you femininity. Wild Yam Root, Saw Palmetto, Hops-Valerian, Fenugreek, Fennel Seed, Red Clover Blossoms, Also recommend, You use Wild Yam Cream and find a good Estrogen Cream and rub into the soft areas of you body alternating daily. This will give you some real results. These herbs are also great if your suffering with adverse symptoms brought on by menopause. There is also a personal laser soon to be available for hair removal. The TRIA Laser Hair Removal System will be available for purchase at leading aesthetic physicians’ offices in May 2008. In Fall 2008, the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System will be available at select retailers, spas and online at TRIABeauty.com. If your face isn't shaped correctly though you will need to have surgery and of course for other parts as well. Bree went to Thailand to have her surgery and is very pleased with her results. As far as voice goes you have to train it. The surgerys to date seem only mildly effective. There are videos available for training your voice.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby jooli » May 10th, 2008, 12:05 pm

Nice to read a few realistic opinions of transformation possibilities on this forum. If anyone offers photographic 'proof' of a transformation, bear in mind the following.

Photoshop

They might have taken real measures to be feminised

The before and after pictures might not be the same person (try the Transformations catalogues for particularly scurrilous examples of this)

Posture... if I cross my legs, stick out my butt, pull in my belly and tilt my shoulders right, my body looks 100 times more feminine.

It's not to say hypnosis can't help, but you have to be realistic about what it can do for you.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum