shemale transformation....

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

shemale transformation....

Postby shemale_dreamer » June 11th, 2008, 8:14 am

Hi and greetings to you all (newcomer here) just to say hi...and if there is someone who may love something like in the topic to share my fantasy with, becoming a shemale with very large breasts and a tiny dick

Hugs and kisses to u all
shemale_dreamer

Postby dangel » June 12th, 2008, 5:48 pm

Well I for one would love to change into a shemale with huge tits, sounds fun!
dangel

:-)

Postby shemale_dreamer » June 13th, 2008, 12:21 am

of course it is...wonderinf if there is anyone like me...who may want to share kinks/fantasies and apply to get hypnotized to see visually transformed like this
shemale_dreamer

Postby Cade » June 13th, 2008, 3:20 pm

i wouldn't mind looking at this, except i'd like not to be a bimbo or anything, just gimme the gorgous body and big tits
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby jooli » June 14th, 2008, 4:40 am

You might consider trying the files "Shemale" and "CursePenisShrink". If you wanna be a bimbo, there's "TrainBimbo", "BimboSlut", "Bimboise" and "Suzi's Bimbo Hose".

All these are free files here on WMM.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby Janis_en_femme » June 21st, 2008, 7:37 am

I really like the idea of being a vrtual shemale but with a huge dick as well as huge tits.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby shemale_dreamer » June 23rd, 2008, 8:29 am

thats a detail...the important is the transformation itself....not looking no more like a man...but looking like a super sexy lady...anyone can give me hints to proceed...and as i said please share....i dunno if i can post my messenger id here cause i dont want to break rules...apart this one can have a nice or dead "member " between legs....i was curious af there is someone who may share my idea...the bigger the better for the boobs...the smaller (1,2" in) the c*ck the better

Take care u all
share share share!!!!!
shemale_dreamer

Postby Jennjenn » June 24th, 2008, 8:34 am

I for one would love to be a shemale! I listen to the shemale file once in a while, you should try putting deep trance inducer on before shemale it makes for a better time. Also, try stroke sissy it's WONDERFUL!!!! Anyway, good luck and I hope you see what you want in the mirror!
Hugs
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy1nz » June 30th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Lovely fantasy. It's happening to me. Stroke Sissy has got me trapped. Mmmmmm
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 2nd, 2008, 4:58 am

I can arrange that.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

really ??

Postby shemale_dreamer » July 3rd, 2008, 5:01 am

I would love if that can really happen to me ....if u are interested for serious in doing this for me i will be glad to please you

Thanks so much
shemale_dreamer

Postby damo » July 7th, 2008, 12:41 pm

If you're all properly serious about this then count of go too. That pounds like my lifetime dream come true and if anyone out there wants to help me achieve it and wants a shemale wife into the bargain then let me know!
damo

Postby damo » July 7th, 2008, 12:54 pm

sorry everyone. i'm writing this on my phone, darn predictive text. should've read "If you're all properly serious about this then count me in too. That sounds like my lifetime dream come true and if anyone out there wants to help me achieve it and wants a shemale wife into the bargain then let me know!
damo

shemale

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 7th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Probably wouldn't last. I bet I could get you to be real girl. But its a great transitional phase. Even if you want to just be a shemale I have some great files still for free at whispernymph.com. I specialized in feminization. Plus its low key with lots of just fun stuff. You have to look around for the free files. Plus some great gender bender anime series. Well anyway I hope its fun and helps. If I wouldn't have had upload problems here, I am on dial up, I would have never gotten myself into this work nightmare. Never the less I am giving it a good try. So to see my efforts stop by. I have new breeze files that will be free. I am going to try to upload them here 1st. Before I release them on my site so stay tuned.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » July 22nd, 2008, 3:05 pm

There is the Curse PrePubescent Shemale file on here. While not exactly what you're looking for it may be good for others. Speaking of which, is there anyone else using this file besides me? If there is have you had any effects yet and if so what are they? I'll tell you right now that I haven't seen any physical changes yet but my body does feel different somehow. I've picked this file because it's a good compromise between my wanting to be female and the instinctual need to remain male. I'll still have a penis but it will be hidden and I get to go through puberty as a shemale this time around.

I hope that if successful EMG won't ban me because I would physically be a young shemale. I'd still like to come here and read all the posts. Maybe even let you guys know how I'd be doing in my new life. Well I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Wildsprite » July 22nd, 2008, 9:24 pm

I suspect you wont be banned if you are regressed since you started this as an adult
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » July 23rd, 2008, 6:48 am

Wildsprite wrote:I suspect you wont be banned if you are regressed since you started this as an adult

I do hope you're right on that. Oh well, like I said I'll have to cross that bridge if I come to it.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Michelle66 » August 29th, 2008, 10:45 pm

I've been doing herbal mones ( my own tea mix) and just started to listen to some tranformatiion files Today for the 1st time, I feel much better about myself already.

I'll keep updates with progress, Sooon, I should be,,, the Other sex TITS & ASS with COCK, mmmmm can't wait to be the slut I've always wanted to be, giving pleasure to both men and women.
Huggs
michelle
Michelle66

Postby the_vortex » August 30th, 2008, 11:24 am

you guys may want to think about using some kinda trigerable file, life as a shemale isnt all sex, infact sometimes its incredebly hard to get dates seeing as the only guys who will go out with you are bi, and those that are are more interested with having sex with a shemale than actualy having a relationship. you realy gota be shure you want it, its not soemthing you can or should just frivolously do.

that said, i am pre op ts , so technecly a shamle, i want to eventualy have the op (ful sex change surgury) but i cant aford it right now, so i would actualy be interested in a file designed to help ts people to be ok with being a shemale and to enjoy it untill they can get the op
the_vortex

Return to Feminizations Forum