help me

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

help me

Postby shemale » September 15th, 2008, 6:47 am

I've been using some shemale transformation files for a few years. As well as some subviewer files made both by myself and for myself (by others). I get really into this and can feel the changes taking over my mind and body. When I am triggered I get dressed up and go out hunting for cock to suck and fuck. This goes on for a while and then I find that I am really scared of who I am becoming, so I back out. Delete all of my usernames and passwords for sites such as this and leave it alone for a while. Then randomly something will set me off and I will find myself dressed in full shemale clothing. My favourite and sluttiest outfits:-) And once again I am out on the prowl. I am currently willing and waiting for someone to trigger me. To be used via the net. If you are interested PM me here or on chat. My username is shemale.
shemale

Postby shemale » September 15th, 2008, 1:02 pm

OK so I've spent most of my day wearing lingerie under my work clothes and sice I got home I've put on a full outfit and makeup. So right now I'm exceptionally horny and susceptable. On the suggestion of another user (whilst I was under trance) I have decided to post my 3 most effective triggers for all to see and use. These work very well via both email and IM so feel free to use and abuse me.

Maybe I'll regret this and maybe I'll love it but I really have no choice:

1.) "Shemale time for you" Turns me into a shemale.

2.) "Obey your Mistress" Makes me do anything I am told.

3.) ""Sissy Girls love cum" Makes me do anything for cum. Mine or anyone elses. Great trigger for teasing me with.
shemale

Postby Janis_en_femme » September 15th, 2008, 2:57 pm

I've been listening the ForcedGay file so, personally, it sounds like loads of fun to me.
I suggest that you listen to FemGuy and/or TrainMenSex. It may help be more accepting of the changes.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » September 15th, 2008, 4:14 pm

This is like that sissy story in the sucess stoies section
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TarouYannick » September 18th, 2008, 4:22 am

Who/What programmed you with "Sissy Girls love cum"?
TarouYannick

Postby Lobotaru » September 20th, 2008, 12:34 pm

I have no idea. Maybe a custom file he/she bought from a different source than WMM? Or it could be one of the pay files. I don't have any particular experience with them, so I can't say for certain.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

a girly freindly interface

Postby sabrinaselentra » September 26th, 2008, 9:15 pm

well you need TLC for a new site thats does that visit whispernymph.com from time to time and be sure to listen to my files here on wmm.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum