Missing file.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Missing file.

Postby jessicam » October 6th, 2008, 11:02 am

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I downloaded a number of Allison's files from her Multiply site which has now disappeared off the face of the earth, as too has Allison. There was one file which was my favourite, it used several female voices provided by Virtual Hypnotist I think, and a male voice too, it was approximately 70 minutes in length and it's pupose was to change the listeners attitude towards men, making them become at least bi-sexual.

I have broken my copy on the CD I had and require another one. Does anyone know the recording I refer to? I have tried to P.M. Allison, but no reply, I guess she has simply given up her work now, which is sad as she was particularly good.

Anyway, if anyone knows the file I need and has a copy I will gladly pay you for your trouble, (by Paypal perhaps) it can simply be emailed to me at an address I will supply if anyone contacts me from this site.

Hugs xx
JessicaM
jessicam

Postby Moose » October 6th, 2008, 2:10 pm

I have most of Allisons works downloaded, some can still be downloaded from http://www.4shared.com/dir/2307481/281663ff/sharing.html - Do you know the name of the download you want ? Moose
Moose

Postby jessicam » October 7th, 2008, 4:16 am

That's fantastic Moose, found the file on the site you directed me to, it was the aptly named 'Attraction to Men' and I now have it downloaded and burnt to a CD. Really appreciate the info. JessicaM
jessicam

Postby mr_pink » October 7th, 2008, 6:52 pm

Hey Moose, I don't suppose you've got the content of the 'wedeliver24-7' backed up have you? There was so many good mp3 and svp files on there, and then it vanished :cry:
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby Moose » October 7th, 2008, 9:19 pm

Mr_Pink, should have many but not all of them. Any in particular, and how to get them to you.
Moose

Return to Feminizations Forum