Experiment with Feminization and Cock Shrink

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Experiment with Feminization and Cock Shrink

Postby jonjong77 » November 3rd, 2008, 8:55 am

Hi All,

Not sure if I should post here or at "Success Story". Success Story doesn't make much sense, since I only getting started.

I am planning to conduct an experiment on effect of combination hypnosis files listened daily over long period.

The objectives are:
1. Mind and body feminization;
2. Penis Shrinking;
3. Erectile dysfunction.

This will be done over period of nine months and a complete review will be conducted.

I started on November 2nd, 2008. So, it will end at August next year. Now my listening plan is as follow:

Daily before sleep: 1. Cardigan over next 2 files 2. Curse Penis Shirnk 3. Super Female Whammy.

Saturday and Sunday morning: Wildsprite - Penis shrink file.

Saturday and Sunday morning: 1. Cardigan over next 2 files 2. Curse Hormone Change

Opportunity base: Curse Penis Shirnk, Super Female Whammy, Curse Hormone Change. I.e. when ever I think I have enough time, will listen to it - still need to do a day job.

During work, whenever possible will listen to suggestive feminization and Alisson's Feminization affirmation. This will be in the loop.

I am looking for a penis shrink file that will not induce trance and can be play to loops. Suggestion anyone? Also anyone have trig file to stop errection? I would add into my listening plan.

I would like to invite comments. Intention is to post progress monthly.

Regards,
JJ
jonjong77

Postby kitten » November 4th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Good luck with this! I'd like to know how it works out for you.
kitten

Postby oedipus » December 7th, 2008, 11:52 am

*bump*

How's it going?
oedipus

Postby dee » December 8th, 2008, 5:52 am

Thats what I tell the sales clerk everytime I need to buy bras it's just roll play,lol
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » December 8th, 2008, 11:04 am

Perfect Response Dee :p
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » December 9th, 2008, 11:44 am

catgirl wrote:in my opinion it's all rollplay. the files won't have much effect.

Some users of this site (me included) had once a heated discussions over the Curse Womb file and the testimonial of someone who pledge the loss of the penis and the grow of a womb, even getting pregnant.

While that kind of stuff I disbelief (I'm still waiting a newspapers or pics of the event), I know the effects of female hormones on a male body (I'm a med student).

What we don't know is how powerful hypnosis is, and if they can change the activities of our brain, allowing it to secrete FSH or LH over the male boundary.

But, like a good scientist, I ask you...

Why don't you try using the file, and report its effect on your body?

Also, in a particular note, I'll start using the Curse Stroke Sissy file, but first I need to write a diary so I and everyone can see if any changes happen.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby summerrain » December 9th, 2008, 11:52 am

There is the issue with the lack of ovaries in a lot of the girls here that could seriously restrict the production of estrogenes.
summerrain

Postby CycoMelody » December 11th, 2008, 4:50 pm

summerrain wrote:There is the issue with the lack of ovaries in a lot of the girls here that could seriously restrict the production of estrogenes.

The pituitary gland can and does produce estrogen. That is why men with a dysfunctional pituitary gland can wind up with gynocomastia (male breast growth)
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » December 12th, 2008, 6:30 am

CycoMelody wrote:

The pituitary gland can and does produce estrogen. That is why men with a dysfunctional pituitary gland can wind up with gynocomastia (male breast growth)

I might also site Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome as proof that the cells' ratio of uptake of hormones is much more important to the development of the body than the actual amount of hormones....
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum