Fairy Portal

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Fairy Portal

Postby johnc89 » November 14th, 2008, 10:49 pm

I was looking at the files and came across the one about the fairy portal thing, from the descriptions it sounded like it would be an interesting experience. However, about 2 minutes into it I turned it off; I think it mentioned a curse and that's not something I want. I am curious as to what the file does though, and if I finished it, would it actually alter my physical body?
johnc89

Postby PS360 » November 15th, 2008, 11:13 am

I listened to both white fairy and pink fairy when it was still avalible on the creator's website and it didn't really want me to desire to listen again at all
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » November 17th, 2008, 7:34 pm

i think it is ment to feminise ya, i got em set white fairy, pink portal, white fairy end, but never make it through the first of the 3 before i fall alseep, and i dont wake up until my alarm goes off.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby StefeniTS » December 2nd, 2008, 3:18 pm

I enjoyed the Fairy and bree series but found them also overlong which again negated the idea but did get partial results from both but have moved on to something else for a while but will return to them again some time
StefeniTS

Return to Feminizations Forum