For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby kactor » September 17th, 2009, 11:14 pm

Let me say this file is awesome it is totally working for me i cant stop plucking my eyebrows! lol starting off small but can't stop listening to it!
kactor

I LOVE Mistress Catgirl!

Postby jimaria » October 8th, 2009, 3:49 pm

I have been listening to this file for some time now, and another file from Mistress catgirl and I am totally and happily addicted! Just the sound of some background music gets me feeling feminine and swaying back and forth and drives other desires within me! <giggle> Dancing, dressing, makeup and feeling sexy, what else is there in life? ;)

Thank you mistress catgirl!

I love feeling liek a sexy gogogirl!
jimaria

I LOVE Mistress Catgirl!

Postby jimaria » October 8th, 2009, 3:50 pm

I have been listening to this file for some time now, and another file from Mistress catgirl and I am totally and happily addicted! Just the sound of some background music gets me feeling feminine and swaying back and forth and drives other desires within me! <giggle> Dancing, dressing, makeup and feeling sexy, what else is there in life? ;)

Thank you mistress catgirl!

I love feeling liek a sexy gogogirl!
jimaria

Postby Alien4420 » October 10th, 2009, 10:29 am

I listened to it too, a lot of it is based on Stroke Sissy which I'm already listening to so it's kind of redundant but I loved the scenarios at the beginning and end, they really had a big effect because they actually made me *want* to be humiliated rather than being afraid of it, I totally love it. I think I'm going to get the other files that Mistress Catgirl recommended in the alternatives to stroke sissy thread. Well definitely if she orders me to, LOL.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » October 29th, 2009, 4:54 pm

LOL, that worked.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ABiggerBlueFish » October 30th, 2009, 3:20 pm

Wow this is a great powerful file. I was just wondering if anyone had current links to the Swf files. As they both appear as o MB when I try to open the links.
ABiggerBlueFish

Return to Feminizations Forum