Masculinization of Females

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Masculinization of Females

Postby trapper_jock_mcintyre » March 29th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Hi

I don't see a topic for this, so I'll toss it here. Its masculinization. I have some fantasies that I' quote from my profile on hypno-fetish:

Hypnotizing a female into believing that she is a male. Having her clit expand in to cock and balls form between her legs. As this happens her tits will shrink and become a man's flat chest. She will no longer want to wear panties but wants to wear men's underwear and jockstraps.

A companion to this is one wear a female develops a total aversion to her panties and only wants to wear men's underwear and jockstraps even under her skirts and dresses.

In other words it would be taking the typical crossdressing/ forced femme files and making them all about things like:

1) Making a female want to crossdress as a guy. -or-
2) Making her want to wear men's underwear and jockstraps instead of panties even if she's wearing a skirt or dress
3) Making her become male and seeing herslef with a penis, balls, and flat chest
4) Making her into a gay guy, and have her acting liek a gay guy wanting to have her cock sucked.

Anyone share this fantasy or know of any file that accomplish it?

Trap
trapper_jock_mcintyre

Postby lettuce » April 2nd, 2009, 3:59 pm

I once tried turning a female into a tomboy with e-mail slave, if that counts for anything. Nothing too extreme, made her get into sports, dress a little more masculine, stuff like that. The most fun part, though, was making her masturbate like a man, with a strap-on.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby trapper_jock_mcintyre » April 3rd, 2009, 3:21 am

lettuce wrote:I once tried turning a female into a tomboy with e-mail slave, if that counts for anything. Nothing too extreme, made her get into sports, dress a little more masculine, stuff like that. The most fun part, though, was making her masturbate like a man, with a strap-on.

I'd like to hear more about it. What techniques did you use. What did you tell her. What did you make her wear. Tell me about making her masturabte like a man.

Trap
trapper_jock_mcintyre

Postby lettuce » April 3rd, 2009, 3:09 pm

trapper_jock_mcintyre wrote:I'd like to hear more about it. What techniques did you use. What did you tell her. What did you make her wear. Tell me about making her masturabte like a man.

Trap

Well, as I said, she had used the email slave file, and it seemed to have affected her quite profoundly, as I had no problems giving her any of the suggestions. Didn't get much time to discuss the clothing issue, I just told her to dress more "sporty".

Regarding making her masturbate like a man, well, it's an interesting story. I had first given her a command to stay off masturbation, as I wanted to try redirecting her sexual energy into energy for physical activity, making her more sporty. Then one day I decided to test out how well she could imagine sensation on command, basically by just telling her to imagine an invisible hand stroking her arm, which seemed to work pretty well. Since that worked pretty well, I told her to buy a strap-on, and described to her how it should feel when she touched it. That seemed to work to, and she even said she enjoyed it, so I told her that she could orgasm if she managed to do it just by stroking it. And she actually did it on her first try. I was so proud.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » April 6th, 2009, 9:02 am

That actually sounds pretty fun! Not to mention the subject probably feels a lot better from all the physical activity she's getting! Also, sounds like both your subject and you did a great job on the masturbation part, so congratulations on both of your success (especially the subject)!
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum