For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Deepthroat » June 9th, 2009, 11:20 am

I listened to the sweetgirl orgasm, and had went very deep - this was a wonderful file, although I couldn't help but laugh at the voice half way through - the voice talks a little too fast, unless that was a methodical means to push the subject further into trance. I had soon felt incredibly obedient, confined to the will of Mistress catgirl, feeling a peculiar feeling of arousal for obeying - I had no choice other than to obey, although the fast talking had woke me up a little - it made me laugh a bit. Nevertheless, this file was still great. I got to admit though, the funniest part was when she was talking about the odorless anesthesia, and then talking fast further upon this point, but given the depthness of my trance, I had felt as if someone had put anesthesia over my nose!

I had soon started to feel aroused, feeling cum building up, although this was designed for females, it had some effect upon myself - a male (would rather be a female). At first, I had let the suggestions flow through, but wasn't consciously visualizing the experience - I wanted Mistress catgirl to control my mind, and its perception temporarily. However, I did need to push a little conscious will, imaginging myself rubbing my pussy, and then penetrating it with my fingers as she was building up my cum, ready to orgasm - I had felt a lot closer to orgasm, although I had started imaging this a little too late.

Ultimately, this was a wonderful file - I would love to see more :)
(e.g. perhaps ones that make you suck cock in trance! I had yet to see a file that does this!)
Deepthroat

Postby Deepthroat » June 12th, 2009, 10:56 am

catgirl wrote:there are some files for cocksucking...you just have to listen...

Where are they?
Deepthroat

Postby Kenn » June 14th, 2009, 3:12 am

Deepthroat wrote:

Where are they?

There are likely cocksucking parts in a bunch of the files.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Deepthroat » June 14th, 2009, 4:08 am

Kenn wrote:
Deepthroat wrote:

Where are they?

There are likely cocksucking parts in a bunch of the files.

Could you tell me the names please?
Deepthroat

Postby azumi » June 22nd, 2009, 1:21 pm

why it is said that "Temporary unavailable" when i come to your site the 3 new file said like that can you somehow upload on WMM site i would likely glad if you do or some one else do upload on WMM site ^^ thanks anyway
azumi

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 26th, 2009, 5:33 am

Well. girls as far as free files go you can get all mine from the old website while the new one is being created if you hook up with me on brosix instant messenger my user name is whispernymph. Plus we are now having some great group chats. If your shy be assured of a private chat. Plus my files allow you to be hypnotized in chat hee hee. So come and get it girls swfs svps and over thirty hypnofiles.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby azumi » June 26th, 2009, 10:47 am

hello miss sabrina ^^ why your site at whispernypmph can't be opened anymore it became and advertising like search engine with many categories, can you please if you don't mind could give me the new link to your website ^^ thx before.
azumi

Return to Feminizations Forum