Is resistance futile?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Is resistance futile?

Postby saffy00 » June 14th, 2009, 10:17 pm

As a fun little experiment, I have decided that I will listen to CurseStrokeSissy once-to-twice a day, everyday, for the next three months, and try to resist its effects. Further, I'll post in this thread once a week to let you know how much, or how little and effect it'll have on me. I'll start this evening.

Does anyone have any advice or comments, or even questions for me??
saffy00

Postby cardigan » June 15th, 2009, 1:15 am

Advice?
Yes - don't do it if you don't want it. You might end up getting more than you bargained for.

On the other hand - if humiliation and feminization are just the thing for you, then have a good time!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » June 15th, 2009, 2:28 am

Are you sure this is what you want this time? Don't try listening to this file unless you're absolutely sure. If you have any doubts, you'll be better finding someone to talk it through with. Depending on your circumstances, you might find that you're better off finding a hypnotist who can help you overcome the temptation to listen again.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby stereoxchild » June 15th, 2009, 5:36 am

Each day for 3 months?
My god you will be such a sissy lol.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 15th, 2009, 6:19 am

Stroke Sissy is a blast, but I agree with what everyone said if you listen for three months, you're gonna be a sissy and loving it.

I listened to it for just a few days several years ago, and every time I see it mentioned here I want to listen again, so in a way I envy you . . . but do know that it really could do what it says.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby saffy01 » June 15th, 2009, 10:28 am

Wow, you guys sound like you're trying to persued me not to!
saffy01

Postby stereoxchild » June 15th, 2009, 11:17 am

Haha well, it's just an evil file.
You'll probably love it, but will get scared at one moment when you notice changes happening and then you'll want to stop, which makes it even more attractive and harder to stop listening. It's just very addictive.
It's fun AND it sucks at the same time. A very intense and erotic yet confusing experience. :)
But I'm not persuading you not to, you'll probably listen even if we are telling you not to cause it looks like you pretty much made your mind up already.
And I would love to read about your resistance/progress with it.
Up to you. ;)
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 15th, 2009, 11:22 am

saffy01 wrote:Wow, you guys sound like you're trying to persued me not to!

Honestly? As I said, I had a blast when I did it and I think it's very cool that you're going to.

It's just that I don't think it would be right not to warn you that if this works for you it's a real change, because sometimes people are surprised by how effective these files can be. My life has changed totally and I'm cool with it and happy, but it did happen.

Once I know that you know that, I'm all in favor of you doing whatever you want and will be eager to hear about your experiences. I'm kind of jealous, actually . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 15th, 2009, 11:24 am

PS -- Stereoxchild has it just right
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby demigraff » June 15th, 2009, 12:27 pm

saffy01 wrote:Wow, you guys sound like you're trying to persued me not to!

I don't think anyone could talk you out of it, its too addictive. But its certainly my advice to keep in touch with other folks while you're doing it. If you start having second thoughts, you don't want to be without people who can help you resist.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby saffy02 » June 15th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Hiya.

Right, I will start tomorrow. Should be fun! I've had some trouble with my email, but everythings okay now.

So, anyway, three questions:

(1) Have you tried this before? What were your experiences?

(2) Should I have a shopping list in mind before beginning this experience?

(3) With the frequency and intensity of use, should I be prepared for sexual experimentation with men?
saffy02

Postby Alien4420 » June 15th, 2009, 4:04 pm

saffy02 wrote:Hiya.

Right, I will start tomorrow. Should be fun! I've had some trouble with my email, but everythings okay now.

So, anyway, three questions:

(1) Have you tried this before? What were your experiences?

(2) Should I have a shopping list in mind before beginning this experience?

(3) With the frequency and intensity of use, should I be prepared for sexual experimentation with men?

I used it for maybe a week a few years ago. Totally addictive, but they conflicted with some other files that I'd already been listening to so I stopped CFS. And a lot of fun. I'd never had a desire to act like a sissy, in fact, the thought had always grossed me out, but not only did that change I was loving it.

I think you'll find that the way the file works you'll end up making your own shopping lists as you go along, so I wouldn't worry about that.

As to the last, I can't speak from personal experience because I didn't listen long enough, but others who did say you will. It doesn't take away your sexual attraction to women or make you choose a male partner, but it does make you bi. And I'd say that 3 months will get you that far, if you respond quickly to these files. It really seems to vary. Some people respond from the very first day as I did, in others it can take months. Experience with hypnosis helps, but even without some people go into trance very easily -- others have to learn. And there are other intangibles such as whether you believe the file will work and how resistant you are to what it tells you to do. Some people, a minority I think, don't respond at all.

Good luck!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby saffy02 » June 16th, 2009, 3:59 pm

Ah, I thought this thread was lost.

Well, after taking ages to find it, I'm shattered, but I have the file and will listen tomorrow at work and let you all know the effects!
saffy02

Postby MasterHMH » June 16th, 2009, 4:51 pm

This is going to become a very interesting thread indeed...
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 16th, 2009, 7:53 pm

MasterHMH wrote:This is going to become a very interesting thread indeed...

:-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby saffy02 » June 17th, 2009, 11:49 am

Right, well, I listened. Masturbated and chanted my name afterwards, but no real changes otherwise.
saffy02

Postby stereoxchild » June 17th, 2009, 12:46 pm

And so it begins..
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Janis_en_femme » June 17th, 2009, 3:38 pm

I've tried a similar experiment when I tried CurseGay.
I'm dying to hear how/if you're affected.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnostudent » June 17th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Saffy, why are your numbers increasing after your username ?
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » June 17th, 2009, 8:23 pm

that is a very interesting question which i myself hope to read the answer to. LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby saffy03 » June 19th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Day three, now. Still not noticing many changes other than chanting my sissy name, and noticing how cute looking girls panties are.

For those asking why I changed my name on here, um... I keep trying to resist and trying to lock myself out of my profile (don't know how to delete it), but end up coming back anyway. :oops:
saffy03

Postby Ryan83 » June 20th, 2009, 4:00 am

I, too, am going to begin on a strict regimine of the CFS file. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it once a day, but at the very LEAST I will be doing it at least a few times a week. And we'll see what happens.

I will say this- I just listened with a brainwave generator in the background- and I have to say that I've NEVER gone so deep before. I kept going in and out- at some points, I wasn't even aware of what was going on. I didn't even hear ANY of the countdown, which is totally wild. I remember him saying to go deep- and then the suggestions starting. But the countdown was completely gone.

I did feel weird immediately after- I kind of wanted to submit to someone. :? Not sure if that was just my imagination or if it was real, but there you go.

Anyway, here goes nothing. :lol:
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

css

Postby teather » June 20th, 2009, 6:25 am

Css is why I am here. Listened for 6-9 months about 4 or 5 years ago - by the end I was listening almost every spare moment I had. The sex part didn't get to me but the cross-dressing and feminization definately did. I went through a really bad patch where the only times I was wearing male clothing was at work - and then I was still wearing panties and stockings underneath. Before I left the office I'd visit the toilets put on my bra, skirt or dress under my outer clothes and then change in the car park, put on a pair of high heels and add some makeup for the drive home. I was looking for feminizing hormones to get my breasts to grow and was really scared about how deep I was getting into this and being unable to stop. If I hadn't been so worried about the effects on my career - because I was noticing that my mannerisms were becoming increasingly feminine too - I dont think I could have stopped myself from going further - it took some time and I think that I was lucky because I deleted the file from all the places I had it stored and when I came back to download it again (a common theme I guess) I found it was a pay file and was scared it would appear on my statements. I have not listened for around 3 years - but I still think about this file daily - even now my feminine name comes to mind...
teather

Postby Alien4420 » June 20th, 2009, 10:19 am

Ryan83 wrote:
I did feel weird immediately after- I kind of wanted to submit to someone. :? Not sure if that was just my imagination or if it was real, but there you go.

Anyway, here goes nothing. :lol:

That is one of the suggestions, so I'd say it's working!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: css

Postby Alien4420 » June 20th, 2009, 10:27 am

teather wrote:Css is why I am here. Listened for 6-9 months about 4 or 5 years ago - by the end I was listening almost every spare moment I had. The sex part didn't get to me but the cross-dressing and feminization definately did. I went through a really bad patch where the only times I was wearing male clothing was at work - and then I was still wearing panties and stockings underneath. Before I left the office I'd visit the toilets put on my bra, skirt or dress under my outer clothes and then change in the car park, put on a pair of high heels and add some makeup for the drive home. I was looking for feminizing hormones to get my breasts to grow and was really scared about how deep I was getting into this and being unable to stop. If I hadn't been so worried about the effects on my career - because I was noticing that my mannerisms were becoming increasingly feminine too - I dont think I could have stopped myself from going further - it took some time and I think that I was lucky because I deleted the file from all the places I had it stored and when I came back to download it again (a common theme I guess) I found it was a pay file and was scared it would appear on my statements. I have not listened for around 3 years - but I still think about this file daily - even now my feminine name comes to mind...

I think this is the most addictive file I've ever listened to. In fact, I broke down the other day and listened to it again. The next day it was a real struggle not to repeat, I had to keep reminding myself that it makes you dress full time and I'm getting old . . . was thinking of taming it a bit by editing out a few suggestions like the full-time crossdressing, but I'm not sure how to handle stuff like the fem gestures and I'm afraid it would just be an excuse to listen.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby demigraff » June 20th, 2009, 11:39 am

saffy03 wrote:For those asking why I changed my name on here, um... I keep trying to resist and trying to lock myself out of my profile (don't know how to delete it), but end up coming back anyway. :oops:

It sounds like locking your profile doesn't stop you listening. Next time you want to try to stop, instead of cutting yourself off, ask for help. Get others to support you in quitting. Maybe even call a skilled hypnotist to try breaking this addiction.

I guess if you're back now, this isn't the advice you want. But next time you want to give up, give it a thought.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Kylee » June 22nd, 2009, 12:25 am

I agree with demigraff... If you need to try so hard to stop yourself from listening to the file, you should either stop listening to it immediatly, accept it comepletely and become the sissy you will be, or get help from a professional hypnotist.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Kylee

Postby saffy03 » June 23rd, 2009, 11:05 am

Well, still going, and not dressing so far, though I do spend a lot of time window shopping at lingerie shops, and occasionally wondering what it would be like to be with a man. :oops:

Can I ask... how many of you would like me to continue with this? I seem to be getting messages saying to stop...
saffy03

Postby hypnostudent » June 23rd, 2009, 12:02 pm

Saffy, Stop

Saffy, Carry on

Saffy, just do what you want to do
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 23rd, 2009, 12:17 pm

saffy03 wrote:Well, still going, and not dressing so far, though I do spend a lot of time window shopping at lingerie shops, and occasionally wondering what it would be like to be with a man. :oops:

Can I ask... how many of you would like me to continue with this? I seem to be getting messages saying to stop...

I agree with hypnostudent. You know it's going to work now. So -- what do *you* want to do?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MacGyver » June 23rd, 2009, 12:21 pm

saffy, this may be hard but, you are going to hafta make up your own mind if you want to stop or go on.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby saffy03 » June 23rd, 2009, 3:44 pm

I never said I wanted to stop, just that I tried to out of fear. Who wouldn't want to be girly? ;-) But such a change can be worrying, at times. I'm sure loads of people can put stories on here stating much the same. And many more can explain how this file helped - or forced - them to get past that.
saffy03

Postby Alien4420 » June 23rd, 2009, 5:08 pm

saffy03 wrote:I never said I wanted to stop, just that I tried to out of fear. Who wouldn't want to be girly? ;-) But such a change can be worrying, at times. I'm sure loads of people can put stories on here stating much the same. And many more can explain how this file helped - or forced - them to get past that.

I guess the question then is what are you afraid of. Because I think there are some things that would lead me to recommend against continuing with the file, while in other cases all I can say is that the file part will almost certainly make you happy with the changes themselves and that only you can balance that against the practical negatives, such as effects on employment, relations with family, etc.

The biggest question, I think, is whether you'll be able to pass. Since this is a full-time dressing file, it would take a very strong-willed person to go through life without being able to. And that depends on your size and build. If you're tall and big-boned, I'd say don't do it, choose a file that makes you dress only part time, can be triggered, etc. Or edit this one to take out suggestions that aren't practical for you.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum