New File: Man Crush

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File: Man Crush

Postby slutinmyhead » June 20th, 2009, 10:36 am

This file didn't last on the top 10 very long, due to an enormous influx of new files within 48 hours of me posting it, but I do hope people will check it out. It utilizes a short, but effective induction in a male TTS voice. The suggestions were crafted using NLP to make you submissive and infatuated with your best male friend. Although you are told to respect his boundaries, subtle crush behaviors do occur. This file is perfect for those flirting with homosexual hypnosis as it offers reinforcing suggestions you can act on publicly w/o necessarily coming out of the closet. Yet, as the file suggests, it is insidious. Your boundaries regarding what is or isn't appropriate become a bit muddled. I am a serious connoisseur of this kind of stuff and sought to create a file I would enjoy listening to. I am one of the two winners of Lady Rio's August feminization challenge, with over 25 years of erotic hypnosis experience. This is an excellent file and it's killing me that it's been buried so quickly, without the reception it deserves. Added bonus: post a comment about it and then drop me an e-mail and I'll put you on a list to receive an advance copy of whatever next file I produce.

SlutinmyHead
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Route42 » June 20th, 2009, 11:49 pm

It is definitely a file i'd have interest in, but I'd need a subliminal because Iiiii cannot trance.
Route42
Regular
Regular

trying too hard

Postby slutinmyhead » June 21st, 2009, 6:18 am

You might be trying too hard to go under. The fact is we go into trance all the time throughout the day and don't even notice it. Maybe try watching a slideshow simultaneously. I use a free slideshow screensaver gphotoshow to watch dirty pics at 60/minute to help put me into the alpha state. It works really well.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

try it anyway, or try Submissive Gay Boyfriend

Postby plum » June 24th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Route42 wrote:It is definitely a file i'd have interest in, but I'd need a subliminal because Iiiii cannot trance.

I think this file has a great induction, and it might work for you even if progressive relaxation inductions don't. I don't know the formal name for this kind of induction (NLP? Confusion?) but I definitely prefer this kind; it's just more interesting than a relaxation induction. If you want to get a taste of the style of this file, listen a few times to Submissive Gay Boyfriend, which obviously has a different subject matter but stylistically has a lot in common, including the style of the induction. A couple of listens to SGB isn't going to turn you into a bottom, but I bet it will give you a sense of whether this kind of file might help you trance. Both files have this nice TTS voice that is friendly and calm and yet very forceful; that's just one of many little incongruities that helps these files burrow past my defenses. If you like the effects that either of these files offer, then I definitely recommend them because I think the execution is top notch.
plum
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum