best pay files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

best pay files

Postby katyaS2 » June 24th, 2009, 5:39 pm

I decided to treat myself to a pay file but I am having a hard time making my mind as to which file I should download, do any of you have experience with any pay files?
katyaS2

Postby cardigan » June 24th, 2009, 10:41 pm

I think you should be a little more specific in your question. Which file(s) to use depends entirely on what your goal is. I assume your goal has something to do with feminisation - since you pose it here. But what is it, you hope to achieve? Full feminisation, gender change eventually - or just a hypno-story that has you feeling extremely aroused afterwards? Are you seeking full-time feminisation or something more imagined, that you can trigger on and off, so you can still continue leading your present life?

The goal you are after determines the file for you. What others have experienced may not apply to you.

Maybe the question you are really trying to ask is: can anybody tell me if I should be spending my money on a pay-file at all, and if they are actually better than the free files.

best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Janis_en_femme » July 1st, 2009, 4:15 pm

I really enjoyed Divinely Feminine.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby kitten » July 2nd, 2009, 2:01 pm

Has DF caused any permanent changes, or are they just temporary?
kitten

Return to Feminizations Forum