possible effect of files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

possible effect of files?

Postby MacGyver » August 10th, 2009, 4:33 pm

ok, since some time in march, i have been shrinking from the calves down to my feet, lost 1/4 inch or more at each spot i measured. maybe it is time to get a better camera and see about some pics seein as the measurements dont lie. and yep, my feet be shrinking, guess that would explain why my work boots are a bit loose.

well, if this is a side effect of playin with femenization files, oh well, atleast it is a start and i be on the way to looking more femme, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby james82 » August 17th, 2009, 7:32 am

lol thats pretty cool ,i wonder how it shrinks your feet :lol:

how long have you been useing the files for and what ones ?
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 17th, 2009, 1:56 pm

i been experimentin with a bit longer, sometimes i just let the files play while i sleep.

i think when i go get my next pair of steel toes for work, i should maybe get measured to see i get a pair that fits, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » August 25th, 2009, 7:04 pm

yep, there is another strange effect that can come from playin with the files on this site, the file body i put in the DF induction file to make a custom mixed for myself, had it playin on repeat one night, usin mp3 speakers at low volume. well, was getting close to time to get up for work, but as i rolled over, it was as if i were floating and watching myself, and what i saw was one helluva sexy woman in my bed, and i felt every sensation as i rolled over to another sleeping position, but i felt it as a woman not a guy.

the files on this site can lead to seein some strange things in ya sleep, LOL. i may have to get more batteries and play with this file some more as i want to see and feel that one again, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum