damm, it works

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

damm, it works

Postby ejr » September 20th, 2009, 4:25 pm

I really thought all this was nothing more than erotic fantasy BS. I did a few "Instant Wetting" sessions, and could have claimed it worked, but it was probably less than I would have been willing to do without being in a trance. I've had experience as a BDSM submissive, so it was not really unusual.

And I'm not sure why I chose "Mystery Feminization", but I was not concerned that it would really do anything, and it was a "safe" way to kinda check out something I'd not otherwise do.

I'm now in panties just about 24/7, and I keep buying more. The more frilly the better. And I keep going back to the file.

So much for the leatherman.
ejr

Re: damm, it works

Postby SDoll » September 20th, 2009, 6:07 pm

ejr wrote:So much for the leatherman.

You could be the leatherwoman. :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Damm It Works

Postby diggermaloo » September 21st, 2009, 3:03 am

Interesting! Perhaps you could let us know how long it took to work and what the effects are in more detail. Does it do anything else? How long does it last?

Keep us posted
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » September 21st, 2009, 6:01 am

It lasts, as EMG notes in the description, for a week. A person may choose to extend that by listening again, but it doesn't attempt to shape or influence that decision.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum