How do you express your femininity?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

How do you express your femininity?

Postby Sober » January 11th, 2010, 9:57 pm

How do you express your femininity outside of your female alter-ego? This could be something as simple as wearing pink, or as racy as wearing a corset and lingerie under your male clothes. What do you do to let the lady inside shine through?

Personally, I'm rather tame. I wear pink on ocassion, and also own some male jewellery (which can however, look rather feminine :P)
Sober
Regular
Regular

Postby TVBeth » January 12th, 2010, 1:23 pm

I now wear panties all the time and usually have a little mascara on (just enough that I can tell). I also wear hold ups under my work clothes! I also have girls jeans which I wear out and about.
TVBeth

RE; How do you express your femininity

Postby abchipster_13 » January 12th, 2010, 3:03 pm

For me it is a bra everyday, my silicone inserts, (small set), a one piece body shaper, a cute cami, and a tank top over those. I also love to wear maternity tops, and most days i wil have one of those on over my other fmeinine clothes. vThen i wear tights everyday as well. Since i am incontinent, and have to be diapere3d full time, i express my femininity throgh the items i described above. I also will wear light make-up dyurign the day to. Mascara, light eye shadow, and sometimes light lipstick. Oh, yes, all this while i am at work.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » January 12th, 2010, 4:50 pm

I don't know I'll go ask her ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby soundexcess » January 14th, 2010, 12:35 am

Not really a fem ushly but I design jewelry for women, cook, and wear pink hello kitty plastic pants over my diapers., I also do my own laundry, press my own clothes, and sow, and own more than 3 pairs of shows.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Expressing my femininity

Postby pennyT » January 15th, 2010, 1:17 pm

I ALWAYS wear panties and most always stockings. A garter belt with thigh highs or panty hose. Sometimes I wear a nice lacey bra beneath my shirt.

I have gone out to a bar at night recently fully dressed and had lots of fun and have taken to dressing fully as a woman, makeup and all, when I go out clothes shopping on the weekend.

I LOVE being girly!
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Re: Expressing my femininity

Postby darkenedav » January 15th, 2010, 2:18 pm

pennyT wrote:I LOVE being girly!

Never noticed ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby loridsisi » January 15th, 2010, 10:19 pm

It's the same for me as some of the other gurls, panties under male clothes and my beloved knee socks every day. A hint of very natural makeup usually goes unnoticed, although makeup for men is the fastest growing market in the cosmetics industry. Oh I read woman's magazines and my toenails are always pink.

Come to think of it, it's hard to define exactly when some of us are outside our female self as there is always something girly, even if it's only the girly thoughts and chats with myself. I make myself laugh sometimes when the girl in my head talks to the boy in there.

p.s. Neither person in my head is a computer expert, but we both want to know: why does spellchecker think girly is not a word? :roll:
loridsisi

Postby genemcd234 » January 16th, 2010, 7:48 pm

loridsisi wrote:Neither person in my head is a computer expert, but we both want to know: why does spellchecker think girly is not a word? :roll:

If you are using MS Word, it has it's own dictionary. But you can add any words you want to it my right-clicking on the red-underlined word and click on "Add to Dictionary".
genemcd234

being feminine

Postby donna_cd » January 17th, 2010, 6:19 am

I too love wearing my panties under male clothes,sometimes with hold
ups(thigh highs) Tights when it's really cold !.Also love cooking,doing the ironing and shopping ! I hate
vacuuming and dusting though.Not at the stage yet where I'm brave (or foolish ) enough to wear any make up out side though. donna
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum