So I finally did it

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

So I finally did it

Postby nattie » January 14th, 2010, 8:31 pm

I've been listening to these files as a fantasy for years. I just bought my first pair of womens underwear.

Now I am sitting here in pink lacy panties and sheer thigh high stockings and I love it.

I shaved my legs so that the stockings wouldn't look dumb. Turns out I have some nice legs =)

Next step is some breast forms so I can wear a bra. Then a wig and make up, then who knows?
nattie

Sounds great!

Postby pennyT » January 15th, 2010, 1:09 pm

Congrats Nattie on your progress!

If you are like me in time you will enjoy the feeling of feminine clothing and lingerie and will begin to feel more and more feminine inside. It feels soooo good to be a woman! :)

giggles

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby loridsisi » January 15th, 2010, 11:24 pm

:D

Yeah!! Snaps for nattie.

I hope you have fun.

xoxo, Lori.

p.s. Shaving your legs for the first time is a huge step, for me, after that everything seemed fast and easy, but don't forget shoes! Heels, (or pumps to start) will really make your legs look good.

Hmmm, maybe they should start another gallery page, "Show me your legs."
loridsisi

Postby SDoll » January 16th, 2010, 12:23 am

loridsisi wrote:Hmmm, maybe they should start another gallery page, "Show me your legs."

Now that would be a gallery I would contribute to! :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby genemcd234 » January 16th, 2010, 8:16 pm

Congratulations, nattie, for turning thoughts into actions. It really does get easier, too. It just gets so much more comfortable to actually wear the girly clothes than to only think about it ....
genemcd234

Postby MacGyver » January 16th, 2010, 8:46 pm

a gallery for show me your legs? dont know, am told my legs look pretty girly from the hips/thighs on down, least from the sideview anyways, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum