one thing at a time

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

one thing at a time

Postby eldimari » February 8th, 2010, 12:37 am

i have been listening to meny feminization files and am not haveing any luck i think im going into trance but just not getting the disired affects and am looking for someone to make files that focus on one thing at a time. ie just breast grouth or just penis shrinking please help
eldimari

Re: one thing at a time

Postby Blackjaz » February 8th, 2010, 12:08 pm

eldimari wrote:i have been listening to meny feminization files and am not haveing any luck i think im going into trance but just not getting the disired affects and am looking for someone to make files that focus on one thing at a time. ie just breast grouth or just penis shrinking please help
I learned that your already in a trance once the file begins. I also learned to never think wither or not I'm in a deep state of trance. With files like these, you have to give it time and keep at it. Stay Postive. ever so , I believe doing one file at a time is good, other then a big playlist.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 9th, 2010, 7:40 am

Files that claim to change your body *will not work.* So don't waste your time. What hypnosis can do is alter your mind.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum