I need to be UNFEMINIZED!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I need to be UNFEMINIZED!

Postby krista45 » July 3rd, 2010, 3:38 pm

I have listened to a couple of your feminization files, just to see what they were like. However, I want to reverse all of their effects. I have definitely changed my thoughts, and do not like what it has done. I feel awkward and ultimately have an increased loss of interest in woman. I am a straight male that wasn't cautious about what I was listening to. I have listened to 00 Bree One, axiomcd1, Be a good girl, Curse Body of an 18 year old girl, and Curse Panty Deal.

Are there any files that I could listen to so that I can undo their effects?

Any advice at all would be appreciated as well!
krista45

Postby SomePerson » July 3rd, 2010, 8:53 pm

Hello there. Sorry to hear that the files haven't turned out the way that you would have liked them to. There are a few files that deal with effects of curses and files that are no longer wanted. I've been there as well and found that the file DeProgram All is particularly useful when one wants to remove some of the more disagreable effects of files.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=deprogram&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=42

The file is described as follows:

This file deprogramms you, releasing you from the effects of the various triggers that I have created. Apparently they work too well for some people. :)

It is the only file I know of that does something of what you are looking for. Hope that the file helps you get away from what has been troubling you so much. If you do change your mind, you could always wear a bra the rest of your life. ;)
SomePerson
Regular
Regular

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 8:20 am

As the saying goes "Be careful what you wish for".
Look at all the comments of files first to see what effects it's had on people if you're unsure.

Warning: Some files have permanent effects, so keep ^ in mind.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum