Transitioning w/Hypnois

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Transitioning w/Hypnois

Postby WavieLynn » August 22nd, 2010, 11:07 pm

:D Hello, I am new to this site, but hoping I can get some help. I am a 50yo M2F Transsexual recently beginning RLT, seeking COMPLETE feminization through hypnosis. I know how powerful the subconcious can be, can some one pleasew help me?
WavieLynn

Postby orva » October 3rd, 2010, 6:06 pm

Hi,

I'm also fairly new to the site but I've been flirting with hypnosis for several months. I'm not sure what you mean by RLT, Real Life Transition? Anyway this site has some great files but first you need background information! Since I have no clue how familar you are with hypnosis. I am by no means an expert but I find it critical that I listen to an induction file or two before I get to the "meat" of a session. I've been using the 7plus2 induction usually with another deepener file as well and then after those two I start the file that gives suggestions. Don't get frustrated or anxious to get to the last file because its effect will probably at least double if you use the induction and deepener to get you into the right mindset. I also find it a good idea to listen to bi-neural beat files at the same time, they help calm my mind and keep me focused.

Now to talk about feminization files here. There are a wide range of them for a bunch of different effects. They go from behavioral, instilling a desire to crossdress (that's what I'm doing.), wanting a feminine figure and mannerism, increasing desire for cock, slutiness, etc. To files that try to make a physical change to your body, increase estrogen production, stimulate breast growth and nipple sensitivity, give you a cute girlie bottom, etc. Since you're starting a real transition you may wish to train yourself across the board. I cannot speak for the effectiveness of the hormone change files because I have yet to try them but I do feel confident that listening and focusing on them will at least make your body more receptive to hormones once you start HRT and picking up female mannerism will be good too (please don't take this as an insult I don't know you personally so I'm just trying to be helpful). Also, since you wish to create a permanent change in your body the curse files will be nice for you. They are meant to create permanent alterations to the mind that can only be removed by the hypnotist that made the files so make sure you really want their affect before you start so they "curse" you.

I'd recommend the author EMG because I've had great success with his files. I've been working mainly with the CurseFeminizationCD since I've always been curious about wearing woman's clothing. After listening to it once or twice a day for around a week and a half I went out and bought 5 pairs of panties, they are so cute. :) Now I've been a successful pantyboy for two days straight. I even went out with friends and visited family while wearing panties under my boy cloths! And listening with panties is so good! When I wake up I reach down and their already on me. I run my hands on their fabric and it is such a great affirming feeling.

I hope you find my post useful and wish you luck and success with your transition.
orva

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 8:22 am

hi,

hypnosis was beneficial in my transition. the files i found most helpful were affecting mannerisms.

also, some of the files describe daily grooming rituals, and i recommend those as it makes the daily necessities more enjoyable.

best of best,
-p
phryne
Regular
Regular

Re: Transitioning w/Hypnois

Postby Liann » October 18th, 2010, 5:05 pm

WavieLynn wrote: :D Hello, I am new to this site, but hoping I can get some help. I am a 50yo M2F Transsexual recently beginning RLT, seeking COMPLETE feminization through hypnosis. I know how powerful the subconcious can be, can some one pleasew help me?

The Allison_in_Love author has several files posted. the 46 minute file assumes that you have been trained to trance previously. You should know, if you don't already, that for some people it takes repetitions before they can drop into highly suggestible trance state. If you are not trained to trance, then expect it to take a couple of weeks to begin incorporating the suggestions. If possible plan out uninterrupted time for a listening session every day for two weeks.

The Feminization_Allison file should be considered "beginner" or "early intermediate" level feminization.

But, just because it is not advanced does not mean that it does not produce permanent changes -- the changes are real but only take you "so far". If fact, you may already be farther along than the file can take you, but it at least represents a minimum standard of quality you should look for.

Since you will be speaking in a feminine voice after listening enough repetitions (if you don't already by now), you can record your own affirmations and directives to append in a looped playlist and concentrate on self-hypnosis. Use the trigger phrase you learn in the Allison file sprinkled throughout your own created recordings, and also remind yourself how much you love listening to these files over and over. Just give yourself commands to be alert and aware of your surroundings, and naturally responsive to things happening in your environment, and you can listen to self-programming loops on a MP3 player while you jog or bike or engage in many activities. Just program yourself to absorb the suggestions and make them permanently part of you. It's not a lot different than listening to the Pussycat Dolls sing "When I grow up" (I want to have boobies). In fact, put that song in your playlist to...

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1326/feminization_allison.php
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum