PIRATES

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Phoenix-D » September 8th, 2010, 7:58 pm

The chances of anyone going to jail for copyright violation is about nil, just to let you know.

Piracy happens. I'm not sure why you'd think you'd be immune, though one would think it'd be a Bad Idea to do so with a hypnofile...
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » September 9th, 2010, 12:19 pm

I do not advocate piracy in the least! But... your shock that it would happen to you, along with your knee jerk reaction(prosecuting threats) is slightly comical!

If "hypno" sales were helping you make a living, surely you do not have enough financial power to wage a war with anyone.

Morally, anyone stealing your stuff wasn't your customer anyways. And thus NOT a lost sale. Let's say 100 people d'load a session of yours, that you sell for 20.00 USD. You might perceive to have lost 2000.00 but that is simply not the case. What actually happens is that THEY got something for nothing :( But YOU would have never gotten anything from them anyway.

Your comparison to the recording industry(Britney Spears) is weak. There's more to that story than you understand it seems.

Just like everyone else, your only hope is to put out really GREAT material and hope enough honest people pony up the dough to make it worth your while... and theirs!

Truly, I wish you all the best.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kimber1 » September 11th, 2010, 8:19 am

Mean people suck. Why all of the negative responses.

I understand the difficulty of trying to earn a living, much less doing so with something you enjoy.

CG, you have helped so many of us, all I can say is we love you.
Kimber1

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » September 11th, 2010, 3:53 pm

I almost want to reply to your last post just to hear your next one ;)

But you can have the last word. Otherwise you'd get, or might already
have, the wrong impression of me!?

Good luck with controlling the damage CG,
- Dan
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum