Curse Sissy Maid

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Curse Sissy Maid

Postby Liann » December 20th, 2010, 6:17 pm

faggysissy99 wrote:Hi

I've never been hypnotised before, and never done any of the induction files, but is it possibly to be cursed listen to this file once?

Thanks for the help!

Yup, you're screwed! Now serve me a Long Island Iced Tea and mop the kitchen floor, before you hand wash all my delicates.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 20th, 2010, 7:39 pm

faggysissy99 wrote:Really? Some real help please I'm quite scared!

Yes. Hurry up and finish over at Liann's I need my place cleaned up by Wednesday.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby magnetboy24 » December 20th, 2010, 10:08 pm

If you are so worried about the curse, why would you do it?

Of course you’re not going to get addicted, only if you want to be, and if you continue to listen to it. Think about it, if I give you a curse you’re going to lick my toilet clean, are you going to? Of course not…only if you want it.

But if you think you’re going to play with it for a while with the file, that means it’s dormant inside and yes you may have a future problem on your hands.

Brain cell that fire together, wire together.
magnetboy24

Postby Liann » December 21st, 2010, 1:25 pm

faggysissy99 wrote:Please....?

Have you ever heard the slogan "Familiarity Breeds Contempt"? I suggest you deprogram yourself by listing to the file over and over until you are sick of it. :twisted:

The worst that could happen is you will still be a cursed sissy maid, but at least that thought won't bother you any more. Besides, have you ever seen a work uniform that you wanted to wear more than one with frilly silky panties peeking out every time you bend over from the waist in your high heeled shoes and thigh-high silky stockings held up by garterbelt? The swishy sound of the crinoline petticoat holding your short skirt out gives you thrills just to hear it, and when you look down the low cut blouse like all the men around do, what do you see? What do they all see, but your lacy bra bulging with hefty shapely full figured busom, isn't that right, cupcake?

Ohhh dear, here comes mistress with the dildo-ended featherduster again. Remember how she had you dust everything last time, without using your hands? Is that? Is that? TWO feather dusters that she's carrying? IT IS TWO!!!! Ohhh my... I think there's a dust storm in your future.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pansyboi » December 22nd, 2010, 9:20 am

Have you ever heard the slogan "Familiarity Breeds Contempt"? I suggest you deprogram yourself by listing to the file over and over until you are sick of it.l

Yeah, that worked for me. :twisted:
Pansy
Pansyboi

Postby Liann » December 22nd, 2010, 11:24 pm

faggysissy99 wrote:
Wow, that turned me on to be honest!

Well then, sissygirlie, you will want to go download everything by Liann in the files, and go REGISTER (with a real email address) at http://www.hypnogirlsnation.com/fantasy/ because you are going to want to get the benefits of a real fully feminized body filling out that fantasy maid uniform, aren't you girlygirl?

Remember, the more that you listen to LIVING HER DREAM the sooner you will be LIVING HER DREAM. Treat yourself to a visit to the spa as Mistress Barbie's Dress Up Doll Ken-dra.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iamli3 » January 11th, 2011, 3:42 am

[quote="faggysissy99"]Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, or maybe I'm just lying to myself, but the urges to try some of this out again have come back! The desire to try Stroke Sissy is very strong....[/quote]

try nazi zombies instead , shit's way more addictive and entertaining than any of this ever will be.....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 14th, 2011, 11:39 am

faggysissy99 wrote:Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, or maybe I'm just lying to myself, but the urges to try some of this out again have come back! The desire to try Stroke Sissy is very strong....

Don't, unless you're willing to go full time! Stroke Sissy is just about the most addictive file in existence, and if you already have some tendencies that way, well, it's like throwing gasoline on the fire.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » January 15th, 2011, 5:37 pm

I wouldn't count on that. Half the fun of these curse files is that they can make you do stuff you won't want to do, in part by changing what you want. And if part of you already wants it, that just makes things worse.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » January 15th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Yes, the only way to be totally assured something won't happen, is to never listen to it at all!

People don't really understand that the subconscious mind, if spoken to in a hypnotic trance, "operates" differently then the conscious mind. At least, that what I think.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby magnetboy24 » January 16th, 2011, 7:35 am

I don’t think you get it. Hypnosis relaxes you and puts you in trance. Every time you watch TV and get into it, you’re in trance. Every time you drive and miss your exit, you’re in trance.

If you listen to SS, you get off in a pleasurable way. “Gee that was fun; I think I’ll do it again.” Then you do again, and it slowly becomes the preferred way to get off. Soon it becomes a habit. Your dick, like every man’s dick, rules their life. So if you get off, no matter what it is, you’ll continue to do it.

The hypnosis is just helping you do what you want to do. If you want to listen to it so badly, you're already are a sissy. You just have to get off the fence and decide if that is the choice of life you want.

Wise up, you can’t play with fire and expect not to get burnt…
magnetboy24

Postby sarnoga » January 16th, 2011, 11:41 am

magnetboy24 wrote:

Some people only get slightly toasted.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » January 20th, 2011, 4:33 pm

[quote="sarnoga"]
magnetboy24 wrote:

Sarnoga

Yeah, I managed to escape. Still, I think it's the stickiest file I've ever listened to. For those of us who already have a sissy side, anyway.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby iamli3 » January 20th, 2011, 10:01 pm

just feel like posting , from seeing this topic then reading the file it seems the op has decided to go full on with the file in question....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 21st, 2011, 8:11 am

Yeah, I think so, too. And why not? I love this file. If I had been 20 years younger, I would have kept going. As long as people know that there are consequences.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Ronaruudo » January 21st, 2011, 11:31 am

sarnoga wrote:
magnetboy24 wrote:

Sarnoga

And others prefer to get baked. :mrgreen:

I mostly like to imagine other people listening to the file. Threads like these are the best!
Ronaruudo

Postby iamli3 » January 21st, 2011, 12:40 pm

lol same here :D
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oraprog » February 1st, 2011, 9:28 pm

faggysissy99 wrote:Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, or maybe I'm just lying to myself, but the urges to try some of this out again have come back! The desire to try Stroke Sissy is very strong....

Well, look at it - you registered with a handle that says "faggysissy", methinks listening is meaningless. You already know

I listened a couple of times, but it just isn't for me. Your mileage may vary. Give it a try for a few times. What is there to be scared of.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby autumnheart » February 2nd, 2011, 8:05 pm

If you want to stop thinking about the hypnosis file, then you could.. You know... Go do something else and occupy your mind with an activity.

I come here for the relaxing fantasy fun, but I do not buy into the 'curse' stuff at all. Its all about you. You are not 'cursed', any more then World of Warcraft player is when they constantly think about World of Warcraft. You just have a fixation on the idea and the hypnosis is an aid in suggesting these ideas in a positive light.

You, and only you, are in control of your mind. If you find that the idea just can't get out of your head, then chances are you were thinking these things to begin with. I mean.. why else would you be here if you haven't conceived these notions before?

Why do catchy tunes get stuck in your head? Simple, because your brain enjoys catchy tunes, whether or not you think you actually like it. Same thing here. You may not have formulated your thoughts into concise ideas that you were aware of, but once the hypnosis helps coax them out you are more aware of it.

TL;DR Your brain knows, operates and prefers things that your conscious mind is not aware of. Just like how years of cultural piety suppressing sexuality can never beat the evolutionary programmed necessity of sexual reproduction. Your brains preferences do not always match your conscious preferences, and your brains preferences tends to win the battle if you do not completely suppress all your feelings.
autumnheart

Postby Alien4420 » February 26th, 2011, 10:01 am

autumnheart wrote:TL;DR Your brain knows, operates and prefers things that your conscious mind is not aware of.

But it's precisely those things that hypnosis changes. They can be there and repressed, or they can be placed there by the file, but the point is they reprogram the unconscious mind, and so change what you want.

The curse files merely have some suggestions that make it hard to undo the changes -- including the suggestion that they're curses and can't be changed.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zamzam » February 26th, 2011, 1:19 pm

First of All

1.) If you listen to files without being ABSOLUTELY SURE that it is what YOU want. Then don't listen to it, if you are so worried about the effects, why bother to listen?

Secondly
IN THE LONG RUN the file will begin to show it's effects. Usually when you least expect it. If you treat a CURSE file like a joke, you'll essentially be screwing yourself over in the future.

CURSE FILES ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
If you aren't 100% sure of what it does, or if you want it at all. Do not listen to it, if you do there should be no reason to complain at all. Since 9/10- the file clearly states what it does.
----
So basically you "fucked up". People who treat Hypnosis as a toy/joke usually are"Screwed" in the end.

In another terminology it's like "biting the hand that feeds you".
----
NEXT TIME (assuming that there is) make SURE you want EVERYTHING inside a file, because that is what will happen mostly.

---and yes I am aware of the puns in this post.
zamzam

Postby Alien4420 » May 9th, 2011, 4:31 pm

It's the feminization files. They do exactly what they say they'll do! If you don't want the effects, don't listen. They'll gradually wear off. Or get the undo files, or listen to Deprogram All.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum