Need someone with a sexy female voice.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need someone with a sexy female voice.

Postby Senna » February 5th, 2011, 11:52 pm

I am mistress Senna and I am planning to make a few files that will get rid of the male dick. After my success of obtaining a new body I was fairly happy about the results however the body is not fully feminized yet. If someone has a wonderful female voice then comment or send me a message. You can read about the files I plan to make in the feminization forums called "Dick be Gone!," Most people think my body switch failed and was stupid so I really don't want to hear any crap about that. My body switch with a male user called nostromo was successful. If you are a female with a good voice and you are interested in doing some recordings for me then comment or message me but if not please just away quietly.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » February 6th, 2011, 12:59 am

wait , you're a female -.o? go figure , im sure i've seen your name on here before , but like i could remember what exactly....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Senna » February 6th, 2011, 1:23 am

Yes I am a girl but sadly I am going to be a guy for a while until my new body gets feminized.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » February 6th, 2011, 1:24 am

hurr?....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » February 6th, 2011, 5:53 pm

I don't know about body switching, but I do know about being transsexual. If you are serious about being in a male body, then you are in a similar situation as I am.

I think you'll find that altering the body is not as easy as your body switching experiment. Changing the body takes time and, very often, pain. If you really want to give it a try, send me a PM. You can be a confederate on some of the experiments I'm doing to alter the body. My research is incomplete, but I have made some progress so far.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum