Filewish: Confident businesswoman feminization?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Filewish: Confident businesswoman feminization?

Postby Minette » February 27th, 2011, 5:40 am

In the sea of submissive feminization files, do you know any that goes for mentally strong, confident, successful, and in control type of feminization?

I'm thinking in lines successful businesswomen, confident professionals, rebellious artists etc, while still being feminine and sexual. So far almost everything the files seem to focuse on sumbissive and obedient streaks, and while fun occasionally, its been bothering me lately.

Maybe this is more in the lines of encouraging the feminity to surface more in confindent, even punk-rock ways of "you like it, go do it bugger the opinions of others" instead of the vast variety of submissive fantasies. Maybe it is that while I'd like to encourage expression of femininity more often than with occasional plays, I feel that the concentrating on submission isn't really my cup of tea and its seems rather limiting in the wide scope of femininity.

So, anyone else interested for files in lines of tomboy-businessuit-lesbian, lipstick-feminist-artits, succesful and sexy career-woman, etc?
Minette

Postby Pansyboi » February 27th, 2011, 8:44 am

I agree with much of what you are saying and would be interested in those types of files also. You could post the suggestion in the voting section, but I doubt it would get made.

Why not just do the file yourself?
Pansy
Pansyboi

Return to Feminizations Forum